• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Resist! [02.10, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
resist banner.png
Launch date:
[02.10, Friday 18:00 CET]

https://realesta74.net

[World configuration]:
-Low rate 7.4 Realmap Server
-PVP-Enforced
-Datacenter Gravelines, France (Europe)
-Custom made Client
-USA proxy!

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 4x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 30 : 3.5x
3. Stage : Level 31 to 50 : 3x
4. Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 2.5x
5. Stage : Level 71 to 90 : 2x
6. Stage : Level 91 to 999 : 1.5x

[Game Configuration]:
-Loot rate: 1.5x
-Skill rate: 2x
-Magic rate: 1x
-Spawn rate: 1x
-PvP-Enforced rate: 1x

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Frag duration: 12h
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 7 days.
-Final ban time: 30 days.
-Red skull disappear when all frags gone.
-Warnings to 7 days ban: 1
-Warnings to 30 days ban: 2
-Warnings to deletion: 3

[Gameplay]:
-Modified speed formula
-Expshare & Vocation Hunt
-Instant travel "bring me to"
-Properly oldchool UHTrap
-Server is using account balance and transfer system in NPCs
-Advanced Tasks. List HERE.
-Live Cast system (Cast gives you 5% more exp if you enable it without password)
-Recorder System built-in client
-Guild war system
-New hunting places.

More detailed information.

Screenshoots.

Videos.

Why this server sucks:

- crack owner of the server

- punio has gm access (GM Lich) to give himself unlimited supplies so that he doesn't have to do anything on the server other than just shooting runes and get top exp everyday, everytime he dies and he says on the stream that "he's broke and can't do shit" he somehow manages to get a perfect war backpack every time

- punio uses a gm character as a scout char (GM Lich = punio)

- punio gets exp refunded if he manages to somehow die multiple times without bless a day on a high level without moving a finger

- pacc is 14 days and more expensive overall than tibiantis if you factor that tibiantis pacc is for 30 days and realesta's is for 14

- gm's dont give a shit about mc's and ppl use massive runefarms to do what they want, essentially unlimited runes on everyone after day 3-4 of the server

- task system is trash and should be either removed or revamped heavily

- cavebotters are rampant

- some weird, retarded cash bug on every edition somehow surfaces

- noname noobs from tibia 8.x+ get away with blatant aimbotting/using runes on hotkey because there's no one to ban them

- nothing to do on the server past level 130, no new quests, missions, bosses, areas, nothing creative is being made from edition to edition its just another crack ots for money because it works, "bunio viewers" will always play there anyways

- rune botters only get checked during the first 2-3 days of the server, after that gm ruth & co doesn't want to pay them anymore so they don't give a fuck and the server gets flooded with cheap runes almost instantly

- premium store sells promotion scroll for no reason

- owners sell ccs/runes on polish website allegro (like ebay) or on trade groups for extra income

Overall a massively corrupted server, and very lazy owners.

I recommend selling files to someone competent, unlike yourself @ruth.

Last edited:
Why this server sucks:

- crack owner of the server

- punio has gm access (GM Lich) to give himself unlimited supplies so that he doesn't have to do anything on the server other than just shooting runes and get top exp everyday, everytime he dies and he says on the stream that "he's broke and can't do shit" he somehow manages to get a perfect war backpack every time

- punio uses a gm character as a scout char (GM Lich = punio)

- punio gets exp refunded if he manages to somehow die multiple times without bless a day on a high level without moving a finger

- pacc is 14 days and more expensive overall than tibiantis if you factor that tibiantis pacc is for 30 days and realesta's is for 14

- gm's dont give a shit about mc's and ppl use massive runefarms to do what they want, essentially unlimited runes on everyone after day 3-4 of the server

- task system is trash and should be either removed or revamped heavily

- cavebotters are rampant

- some weird, retarded cash bug on every edition somehow surfaces

- noname noobs from tibia 8.x+ get away with blatant aimbotting/using runes on hotkey because there's no one to ban them

- nothing to do on the server past level 130, no new quests, missions, bosses, areas, nothing creative is being made from edition to edition its just another crack ots for money because it works, "bunio viewers" will always play there anyways

- rune botters only get checked during the first 2-3 days of the server, after that gm ruth & co doesn't want to pay them anymore so they don't give a fuck and the server gets flooded with cheap runes almost instantly

- premium store sells promotion scroll for no reason

Overall a massively corrupted server, and very lazy owners.

I recommend selling files to someone competent, unlike yourself @ruth.
server is good but community is shity. Teams should kick every botter from their team but they prefer to play with them, thats why ppl never stops botting. After 130 lvl server is boring lol its your choice what you do, you can start fights at 50 lvls but most ppl prefer to PG till lvl 130 next they call server a boring. Nobody takes realesta serious so it never should be low rate because its waste of time but I think Ruth earns more money so dont be angry on him.
In my opinion realesta should be h rate server with high enfo rate but it will be dead server in 4 days xD

server is good but community is shity. Teams should kick every botter from their team but they prefer to play with them, thats why ppl never stops botting. After 130 lvl server is boring lol its your choice what you do, you can start fights at 50 lvls but most ppl prefer to PG till lvl 130 next they call server a boring. Nobody takes realesta serious so it never should be low rate because its waste of time but I think Ruth earns more money so dont be angry on him.
In my opinion realesta should be h rate server with high enfo rate but it will be dead server in 4 days xD

its owners fault for having shitty community, look at medivia/tibiantis they've done a very good job of creating a community that will play on the server regardless of what happens

botters should be instantly deleted on sight, and not have any incentive to play, regardless if its a war player or some random person, no botting should be tolerated on 7.4 servers because it only makes them die faster, same goes for mc's, if you want a long term server either establish 1 mc only and nerf bedmages massively to allow them to use beds at a certain level (40/50/60) so that it is much harder to create them

and yes, server is boring after level 130, compared to medivia where you have 20 exp spots possible after you reach level 150+ on any vocation, there you only have what? peninsula/demona/undead demons/horsemen/brides. That's about it. Also you have a ton of rpg content to do on Medivia - a lot of quests, faction quests that you need to do to unlock accesses to specific areas/progress further into another faction. You have nothing of that sort here, and I doubt you will ever have, only because Ruth is just too lazy to do some research on other servers and try to implement some similar solutions on his own. Server is just a moneymaking machine and that won't ever change, because the server owner doesn't strive to create a better server and make its playerbase happy and willing to play long-term, instead it's only purpose is to make as much money as it possibly can per edition.

and yes, server is boring after level 130, compared to medivia where you have 20 exp spots possible after you reach level 150+ on any vocation, there you only have what? peninsula/demona/undead demons/horsemen/brides. That's about it. Also you have a ton of rpg content to do on Medivia - a lot of quests, faction quests that you need to do to unlock accesses to specific areas/progress further into another faction. You have nothing of that sort here, and I doubt you will ever have, only because Ruth is just too lazy to do some research on other servers and try to implement some similar solutions on his own. Server is just a moneymaking machine and that won't ever change, because the server owner doesn't strive to create a better server and make its playerbase happy and willing to play long-term, instead it's only purpose is to make as much money as it possibly can per edition.

its not about content cause it doesnt matter if u hunt demons dragons zerks or guards/cyclops or some fancy custom creatures as u doing the same thing over and over with different sprites

if u want to keep it interesting for players to do for weeks then it must be very well balanced causue right now on realesta even on low rate 1x exp u get lvl within 2h on 140lvl sdking wrls and making profit(xDD) its getting bored and kills all fun from exping/pvping imagine people would be forced to make lootbag or hunt weaker mobs to get cash for war/doing pg instead of just running 3 mcs and gfbking vamp brides/werewolves for insane amount of cash or botting cashmakers on frost/dls to loot bp of dsm and royal helmets every day? xD

ofc any mc or bot abuse shouldnt be tolerated same for corruption but well.. its just new edition for pizzamoney for ruth

login on realesta have no account fiesta.
ps. original tibia dont exist on other email addresses and i still get those password hits :)
it is not about whether I use same acc for real tibia as for ots as most of those accs are lvls 8-90 anyways its the fact that they steal money from people via donations and also by stealing accounts now i know why there was guys selling 9k+ tibia coins on polish tibia groups with no picture etc on them

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1601156931077.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601156931077.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 69 · VirusTotal
its not about content cause it doesnt matter if u hunt demons dragons zerks or guards/cyclops or some fancy custom creatures as u doing the same thing over and over with different sprites

if u want to keep it interesting for players to do for weeks then it must be very well balanced causue right now on realesta even on low rate 1x exp u get lvl within 2h on 140lvl sdking wrls and making profit(xDD) its getting bored and kills all fun from exping/pvping imagine people would be forced to make lootbag or hunt weaker mobs to get cash for war/doing pg instead of just running 3 mcs and gfbking vamp brides/werewolves for insane amount of cash or botting cashmakers on frost/dls to loot bp of dsm and royal helmets every day? xD

ofc any mc or bot abuse shouldnt be tolerated same for corruption but well.. its just new edition for pizzamoney for ruth

it feels more satisfying to gfb/sd strong monsters and pick up rare loot and lightweight collectibles than making lootbags from halberds, but that's not the point. it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things how many sugestions will we give or how do we balance the server - in the end, there is still a massive lack of RPG content to do past a certain level, and the corruption is still there, punio will still have gm access etc.

administratior Ruth aka tomeczek sucks dick at making his server last longer than a month because he doesnt want to make it last longer than a month. Multiple war teams gave him multiple chances and he wasted them all one by one, edition by edition repeating the same fucking mistake. in the end the only thing this ot is good for is to make punio miserable first days of the server making full gnojowka on paladins

@ruth sell ur files to someone who knows how to host a server and doesnt need a patostreamer from ukraine to advertise it so that someone might login and play there LOL

Last edited:
after you reach level 150+ on any vocation, there you only have what? peninsula/demona/undead demons/horsemen/brides.
what about grim reapers, hellflayers, poi, banuta, warwicks, medusas, hellspawns&plaguesmiths, magma ragers&lizards, infernalists, souleater magicians, hellish tortoises, multitool quest, dark torturers? and probably few more which i dont remember

Low rate servers do not make sense, because they only contribute to a larger cheat scale, and pvp balanced does not exist on them.

There is no point in playing with magic characters unless you are one of the cheats or you have free cash from gm.

Looking at the increasing wave of bots on the war server, it can be concluded that mc bot farm will be the most of all editions here.

The lower the exp, mana regeneration and bad loot, then people create more bot farms.

If i want i can record like 15-20 cheaters per day on war server , but it doesn't make any sense, because it won't change anything.

The creation of such servers only contributes to the growing wave of bots and the promoting of cheating in this game.

Most people in my team won't server when they found out that it was another low exp rate edition.

Maybe a few people will come in to make paladins or knights maybe 1-2 people magic characters, because no one is going to buy bots and cheat to play on a boring server.

I think these few people do not make any difference anyway, because mc bot farms will bring a much larger number online anyway.

I just hope that the pizza and kebab will taste better than the reheated cutlet xD

what about grim reapers, hellflayers, poi, banuta, warwicks, medusas, hellspawns&plaguesmiths, magma ragers&lizards, infernalists, souleater magicians, hellish tortoises, multitool quest, dark torturers? and probably few more which i dont remember

that's just hunting spots, theres no interesting activities to partake other than sding/gfbing monsters lol

Back