• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] RPG Low Rate - Started 11 AM 29th January

That has to be a false positive cause it's the regular client that has been edited so unless the real client has malware this doesn't.

qggwDia.png

Very odd, I'll check the original client when I get home. Since I am at work now I cannot do it right now.

So we dont even have premium on this server without paying real money for it, which means mages cant use any attack spells and only a few rune spells if non prem?

I can't log in to the game and on the website and I can't recover my account (website crashes).. what's going on?

:'( I'm considering renting another dedicated (larger) and start a community. Perhaps running multiple worlds. What would you guys want back in that case? I have all the Celestian versions saved.
No @Deadbringer not Nevila :p

:'( I'm considering renting another dedicated (larger) and start a community. Perhaps running multiple worlds. What would you guys want back in that case? I have all the Celestian versions saved.
No @Deadbringer not Nevila :p
rip hype.

seriously thought this was about nevilla when you tagged me LOL. I was like REALLY? ...NOPE.

Nevilla was the best . celestia is wayyyy too much big and theres just too many useeless spawn. The moment you leave town it became a single player game.

Id like to do this for you guys, however. I won't be throwing 90 euros in the 24 hour advertisement on Otservlist