• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
server needs few changes but this edition bring me soo much fun, great community, alot of fights,
GJ Ruthless ; D

server needs few changes but this edition bring me soo much fun, great community, alot of fights,
GJ Ruthless ; D
what changes ? whats is wrong with realesta ??

only thing what could be changed now is Exp 1,5 after 151 level

Last edited by a moderator:
long time ago there was some active server around, this is a realy funny server imo

I'm inviting you to the best 7.4 server :)

PEr3OdB.jpg

clips.twitch.tv/MoldyZealousRhinocerosWow

as you can see realesta is corrupted OTS. This childish streamer conjure supplies for himself on the GM :)

I didn't even know that he is making something, GM Den removed.

Actually Punio helped realesta a lot . One man had extra items so what ... it doesnt change anything .

Actually Punio helped realesta a lot . One man had extra items so what ... it doesnt change anything .

Haha

I was gonna start playing here today but I'm not going to start after seeing the twitch video of the gm giving the guy items that's typical punio ryan level noob shit right there

And yes it changes a lot

Thanks to everyone who is playing on Realesta.
3WoaGz5.jpg

Haha

I was gonna start playing here today but I'm not going to start after seeing the twitch video of the gm giving the guy items that's typical punio ryan level noob shit right there

And yes it changes a lot
it changes nothing. still having the same fun as every day before. Plus we don't need more it is fine now:)

never in my whole tibia carrie ive seen people complaining so much as polack team,
first they complain at server is corrupt? i mean the only team that made this money bug abbuse was them with 1 bp ccs in start of server and made top magic lvls, lucky they had some adults in their team that told us the true.

and now they complain about new edition , who the fuck wants to make new char from scratch right before summer?

yes ive been playin alot this server but im not gonna start a new one and make this sick wars again like we have been roling with.

u guys have chars - rook them and its on u!

we are fine by making 1-2 battles each day its ok for me, but stop making excusses.

good job ruthless ! this edition was great,, only sad that polacks whining to much !

Last edited:
Without this bug cash it wouldn't be server now people only play when they have 1 bp cc,permanent aol etc etc is nice server alot fights kindda boring all have cash aol etc, top ml 91 :S

Without this bug cash it wouldn't be server now people only play when they have 1 bp cc,permanent aol etc etc is nice server alot fights kindda boring all have cash aol etc, top ml 91 :S
To your information, i've scanned every player and his house there was no bps of cc. The richest one had 8kk only.

90 sorc talking about wars pls dont do it anymore

idc if u are in this 2 teams with 140 ed with broke paralyze, i'm enjoying killing other people, but as i said all who i kill have aol even noobchars lvls 70, any way is still fun war server but try to ban bottters alot people using dash making ml in house etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back