• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make acces to huge custom/spawns so easy, like "tp to demona", and don't make same mistake with speed formula like on current waropolis edition, that you could spam escape, or push yourself and 70 lvl ran like 100, don't make soul points for agressive spells, becouse you go into pvp and you can't use Ue or morthur to finish someone, becouse you just spent your souls for makeing runes. Balance paralize well so you will have chance to survive while getting paralized, or make paralize cost mana "rationally".

3 DAYS, 4 HOURS left. Everyone please register and create account.

Also if you have any suggestions or ideas you would like to share, this is your time.

register not problem ı wanna play but the problem is shop items I cant buying with this option. paypal not available on Türkiye ;/

Less then 3 days Waiting <3
Everyone Join!

Guys let's join - this server has real potential to become something big!

Could be good server, but punio will have endless supplies so nop, don't count on me

Could be good server, but punio will have endless supplies so nop, don't count on me

doesn't matter loot and cash easy i think it will be fun :) also punio no need anything i think he can collect what he want , see u tomorrow x) hope gm will add sms paygol ^^

Im using dark theme as background on OTland and I cant see what u wrote, please change color let it be comfortable for everyone

looks like sword is best weapon choice for knights according to task rewards i'm guessing.. ?

I have a few questions:

Here will be no many boters like on botero septera server?

What client have this?

Some my fans make account with name on this server :Tampon

Can you give me on private msg numbers to this account?
I wanted to play with my name, or you can delete this charcater?

Jins are free or only premium?

UE and gfb is 5% less for each player you hit?
The formula is normal so i don't think so.

I have a few questions:

Here will be no many boters like on botero septera server?

What client have this?

Some my fans make account with name on this server :Tampon

Can you give me on private msg numbers to this account?
I wanted to play with my name, or you can delete this charcater?

Jins are free or only premium?

This is antibot client, yes djinns are free.

Boters letswar.net , Medivia and many other ots use this shitek bot ^^.

I hope this bot it will not work.

Doesn't work on Voidcore.

It's quite possible that it does not work on ^^

But i no play low rates server without pvp enforced and with 30 player online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back