• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ruth you should add the vote to the website of realesta. also punio should add it on his group. i already made psot about it on punios group, waiting for accept so it appears .

also if u could, can u delete chars on account that made char Pershing for example ? just check the acc, he got about 10 chars that got names of war players, when some1 see this his mind is like "omg fake chars number, fck this ot "

If u are afraid because u will not earn money like on editions before from that fucking boost u can make something like that - Rashid still for golden account members but u can sell to him items from both djinns so lazy people who don't like to walk to djinns will buy golden acc to sell items from djinns to him.

I voted for option 3 as well and your ideas are preety good outside this one /\, don't make @ruth make this type of shitty changes becouse of cash, that peoples that paid have easier gameplay \o/.
If you want to earn more on this server, make it by expanding server life time :) With Lower Rate's and a bit more rpg content peoples will play longer becouse of slower gameplay, they will buy more golden account scrolls becouse last one have disappeard, more this and that without fukin exp/skill boost, and max of 1 week of server and rest. It's funny becouse about an month ago someone told an Idea that @ruth should make server which automatically resets every 2 weeks, You are sure it's not happen already? Not officially xD ?

Also i wanna add that majority of this custom spawns are too OP, and when i playd this edition i not even meet one clasic tibia spawn, I think some of them should be like Nerfd so they will fit the classic tibia spawn sizes and classic tibia feel. I prefer the feel of exping on kazo mines at beginning etc, the best fight memories comes from Kazo Mines and spawns like it for me, not from some big ass vampires dungeon 30 sqm's from Ank depot and 10 sqm from ship ...

Last edited:
e realestia gm make 101+ 1x but pvpe 3x then i will make dominando with my friend maciek on this server, nerf protect items and mf like i said before

1c exp from 100 will make rp ek useless due to high magic lvl rate. On boost It will be 6x. Even as 130 ek full set I could die from 7 people, and teams here got like 15-20. ( ofc ssa for the win on battles but still.)

1c exp from 100 will make rp ek useless due to high magic lvl rate. On boost It will be 6x. Even as 130 ek full set I could die from 7 people, and teams here got like 15-20. ( ofc ssa for the win on battles but still.)

you die from 2 ppl on open XD pls bro get srs

this guy is writing some bullshit because he is probably 24/7 on illegal substantions

XD retards polacks, i remember i gave char once to neerax cause u were laughting i die from 4 people i cant uh myself, he died twice too from 4 people on trap, u just dont know how ek works and u laught from things u dont understand . peace, yo

Just an idea...

Remove magic/skills boosts.

Instead add to the shop blessing scroll (for all you RPG'rs out there).
When you die you loose 25% of level and 0,5% skill and m level.
To not loose items you still have to wear Amulet of Loss on your neck.

You can also add to SMS Shop something like this:

BP of Rings of Healing with doubled duration.

BP of Time Rings with doubled duration.

BP of 3x charged SDs.

You can very easy make money other way. Anything is better than a thing (I mean this boost) that violate a subtle balance of the game, especialy on rather short term OT.

Just an idea...

Remove magic/skills boosts.

Instead add to the shop blessing scroll (for all you RPG'rs out there).
When you die you loose 25% of level and 0,5% skill and m level.
To not loose items you still have to wear Amulet of Loss on your neck.

You can also add to SMS Shop something like this:

BP of Rings of Healing with doubled duration.

BP of Time Rings with doubled duration.

BP of 3x charged SDs.

You can very easy make money other way. Anything is better than a thing (I mean this boost) that violate a subtle balance of the game, especialy on rather short term OT.
Te ofc pay2win ...

Te ofc pay2win ...

Of course my proposal isn't a perfect solution.
It's controversial, it's a compromise, a middle ground...
But how is reaching magic level 65 or 90 skill twice faster than others not much more "pay2win"?

Most of the ppls voted option 3 so we are gonna setup this stage:
Code:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 30 : 20x
2. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 15x
3. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 12x
4. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 10x
5. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 8x
6. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 6x
7. Stage : Level 81 to 90 : 4x
8. Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 3x
9. Stage : Level 101 to 110 : 2x
10. Stage : Level 111 to 999 : 1.5x

Most of the ppls voted option 3 so we are gonna setup this stage:
Code:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 30 : 20x
2. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 15x
3. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 12x
4. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 10x
5. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 8x
6. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 6x
7. Stage : Level 81 to 90 : 4x
8. Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 3x
9. Stage : Level 101 to 110 : 2x
10. Stage : Level 111 to 999 : 1.5x
Ok, but u remove boosts? not only for first hours, or first day/two days, but definitively? Because if u don't remove it, it will die anyway in 1 or 2 weeks or even faster with that mid rate + orsha boosts because I wouldn't like to waste my time on mid rate with orsha things who makes the game unbalanced and pay2win.
If u don't want to remove it make exp like on editions before, or option number 2 because I think many players don't want to waste time on mid rate with orsha things really, u will see it if u don't remove this shit.

Ok, but u remove boosts? not only for first hours, or first day/two days, but definitively? Because if u don't remove it it will die anyway in 1 or 2 weeks or even faster with that mid rate + orsha boosts because I wouldn't like to waste my time on mid rate with orsha things who makes the game unbalanced and pay2win.
If u don't want to remove it make exp like on editions before, or option number 2 because I think many players don't want to waste time on mid rate with orsha things really, u will see it if u don't remove this shit.
It will be disabled on first day.

It will be disabled on first day.
So this edition will be no sense, really, I know that much of ur profit from this ot is from that boosts, but really bro u can make something else or even make golden acc only for 7 days, so u will get more money from this if it will be much longer term server.

The highest m lvls didnt even use scrolls we made sds for 7.5k with manas and sold for 12-15k anyone could do this. Ofc we Will have alot better m lvl thoose who buys sds rather than make their own punio used scrolls all the time and had like m lvl 65. I was m lvl 78 and didnt use any.

The highest m lvls didnt even use scrolls we made sds for 7.5k with manas and sold for 12-15k anyone could do this. Ofc we Will have alot better m lvl thoose who buys sds rather than make their own punio used scrolls all the time and had like m lvl 65. I was m lvl 78 and didnt use any.
Because Punio was always dying like about 10 times per day? because he always fight? xD so his mlvl was high imo in the way that he plays.

Last edited:
Money for sell runes at sellers in depots come back to sellers and they can make runes every time when want trening mlv but they no have profit for this but can trening mlv all time with mf , because for selling some runes profit =0 but money to next bp the same runes made on mf back to sellers.

Remove this scrools for mlv and sellers runes on depots + change mana from use mana fluids to maximum 40 mana and server perfect.

Now this server it's good for spell spamers with high mlv who fight with use waves and ue.

You can add to souls to use some spells like a 70 soul to use energy wave and 100 soul to use UE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back