• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg who care rlly xd just make something with frags cuz I have 1 frag to ban all the time ;/
Everyone who enjoy battles knows that Punio is donated but its part of game he is only one streamer who is fighting :) Just accept that and fight he dont have a chance anyway so what is your problem.

So Punio basically became who Kasti is on Kasteria here on Realesta?
I am voting for changing name of the server to Puneria or PuniOTS.

Loot is good on ots ~ if u want some tip's - How to get money on ots ~ Just say to me ingame i can tell you

Go play longer with facc account and you'll see how hopeless is the loot here.

I do not need advice how to play how to play this game and have cash.

I say I lost all my money for a few deaths with a red skull.

All time when i play here i no looted any one boots of haste from monsters 3 other friend the same sytuation so don't tell me it's good loot rate here.

When i deads and can't looting new boots of haste for play when have red skull really shit to play with normal boots.

I know what a some types monsters give good loot here but all other types other have bad shit loot rate.

@Tampik back seriously i didnt have nothing? so why i could easily in the same day lvl up to almost 90? my friend killed around 130 necro and looted 4 pairs

I say you no have nothing , when i killed you in first day server , now in 100 % you have cash with higher lvl ek.

I killed more than 400 necros and no looted any one boots of haste here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go play longer with facc account and you'll see how hopeless is the loot here.

I do not need advice how to play how to play this game and have cash.

I say I lost all my money for a few deaths with a red skull.

All time when i play here i no looted any one boots of haste from monsters 3 other friend the same sytuation so don't tell me it's good loot rate here.

When i deads and can't looting new boots of haste for play when have red skull really shit to play with normal boots.

I know what a some types monsters give good loot here but all other types other have bad shit loot rate.

I say you no have nothing , when i killed you in first day server , now in 100 % you have cash with higher lvl ek.

I killed more than 400 necros and no looted any one boots of haste here.
you said some post ago that you dont care about lootrate bcs u can make runes yourself, now you're here whining about the LOOT.

you said some post ago that you dont care about lootrate bcs u can make runes yourself, now you're here whining about the LOOT.

I said I would manage, no matter what loot it is, but I did not say that it suits me, I will not stop playing but it will be uncomfortable and not very pleasant to play.

But if gm wanted to know, two my friends came out of the server thanks to his beautiful loot rate.

Change this fucking frags guys -.- Mietek from my team already get banned -.- I had 6 frags from one fight. Now i was playing whole day carefully 20h without frag 100% RPG and one missclick and ban anyway very nice pvp-e :D and ban 3days -.- Its 50% of server life. Do we really want skull bashing serveR? Add frag remover like on old originaltibia servers or war modes

Last edited:
iHNXLfr.png

Trojan detected on the client, use at own risk. False positive my ass. Never seen a trojan EVER in a tibia client before. I would never use it.

It is funny how when I posted before server started that this server was corrupted as hell, he asked the mod to delete my post and they did since perhaps Ruth has global moderators' friends. No doubt.
They banned me on their server "Realesta War" for playing too good, accusing me of being botter and there was no reason to ban at all. I knew something like this would happen, I saw their behavior as staff members so here we are.

@WibbenZ undelete the post (after this) now or delete all posts calling this server corrupted. You had no reason to delete my post at all, or maybe you can't stand me accusing him of being corrupted, spoofer and so on? Friends are friends after all!
Perhaps these mods are being paid to clean the quality for server owners, who knows.

Today's server quality is absolutely awful, not to mention the staff members but yet their sponsors who try to portray a nice image for the servers, they're even worse. I will probably not join any server which is supported by any streamer, especially by someone from Poland (no offense, I have many Polish friends - just simply these streamers are less trustworthy).

I can't get the client to work

My computer wont run the .exe and few minutes later client is deleted.....

How do I fix this?

Trojan detected on the client, use at own risk. False positive my ass. Never seen a trojan EVER in a tibia client before. I would never use it.
So don't use it thats your choice.

I can't get the client to work
My computer wont run the .exe and few minutes later client is deleted.....
How do I fix this?

Add to exceptions

It is funny how when I posted before server started that this server was corrupted as hell, he asked the mod to delete my post and they did since perhaps Ruth has global moderators' friends. No doubt.
They banned me on their server "Realesta War" for playing too good, accusing me of being botter and there was no reason to ban at all. I knew something like this would happen, I saw their behavior as staff members so here we are.

@WibbenZ undelete the post (after this) now or delete all posts calling this server corrupted. You had no reason to delete my post at all, or maybe you can't stand me accusing him of being corrupted, spoofer and so on? Friends are friends after all!
Perhaps these mods are being paid to clean the quality for server owners, who knows.

Today's server quality is absolutely awful, not to mention the staff members but yet their sponsors who try to portray a nice image for the servers, they're even worse. I will probably not join any server which is supported by any streamer, especially by someone from Poland (no offense, I have many Polish friends - just simply these streamers are less trustworthy).

Yes I deleted your post, Yes becuase the post was reported using the report function, No I don't get paid for any of the things on do on this forum (want proof then PM me).

Writing things that the staff is corrupt, they don't take your complaints seriously, does not matter if you bot or not you will get banned.
According to you the only people who play this server are friends of the owner.

Show me proof and ill undelete your post, otherwise send me a PM and we can discuss this furture.
If we have missed other posts with no proof etc then link to them.

We are all humans, we can all do mistakes.

I understand that everyone gets angry when you see Punio is logged in to a Gamemaster but you have to understand that Ruth even has a private life and may not be able to handle the server all by himself.
I can understand that Punio gets the part to take care of the server. because they are friends
you don't handle over acc/pass to a god to a random person. i'm right?
Also I saw Punio have Outfits/Premium its standard he should get it because his streaming the server for Ruth.
Anyways cry over the video guys because you saw Punio online on Gamemaster
Kidnly Regards Tjafs
58cee6c514c58cb620d54f54d0fe59c9.jpg

No, i think nothing is wrong with this. I asked Punio to take care of the server when i was on the saturday party thats all, he is one person i can trust.
Thats normal and not first time someone jealous is trying to destroy my reputation.
You want to tell me that punio is taking care about server by god? And what he do? Baning runefarm? xD searching botting ppl? Please Your serious? I remember first edition of realesta there were djinns in premmium shop but server had alot of bugs it just show that your greedy for money. Your new client is almost perfect for me, you can be best hoster but you should choice u want to create serious server or do what you do and lose whole reputation. My team Has to pay for unbans because u changed frag system. After 4-5 editions you decided to delete magic npc from our house because ppl were crying, everyone could bought this house we just rush it. Today i saw on punios stream that nobody had machete and they couldnt cut the druids bush so punio bought in the middle od the fight this special tool from SMS shop xd

I Play for fun with my small team i saw few teams herę and its rly nice server for fights but its not fair that punio team is supporting by you, for me you show no respect to other teams. Shame on you. Im not trying to ruin your reputation bcs you are doing it better. For me the most important things is to have nice server to play idc who is the hoster. You have rly good server but ur totally unfair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back