• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dedots. to aimbot on 7.4 better play 8.0.
man obviously you must be new here , on this ot there are player who are playing this game for over 10 years and they dont need any aimbot to rekt noobs get over that or leave

x1000 it can be the number of immigrants from Africa admitted daily in Germany where "Die in heal" have home.
dude it is already over 7o years since Germany invaded poland, chill out.

man obviously you must be new here , on this ot there are player who are playing this game for over 10 years and they dont need any aimbot to rekt noobs get over that or leave
???
I don't even play here, I don't know what you are talking about. Tibia is an easy game that require no skills at all. There are protection zones where nobody can kill you, you can't lose items on your depot or house.. What you lose? 1 lvl each dead? I read you can make 1kk in 2 hours? so in 2 hours of hunting you can pay x20 blessings? wow, hardcore. Also you got limited kills lmao. #TibiaHardestGameEver
Just join a big team, u don't need anything else.

Once again Tibia is not an eSport. Nobody plays this professionaly.
I play at European nights mostly and this server has 20 players online at that time, not worth killing south americans that are just trying to earn some money.
1 week ot

Last edited:
Server is good , but i won't play here more.

Last exp stage x3 it's it's a it's too high for today crazy rpgers who no lose nothing with bless and they playing in bands 30 + players on empty server.

Here people have big lvls and still playing on big teams in style like people with no hands.

I have more fun have to play war server than play here 5 vs 30.

Rpg servers old times, despite the smaller number have more funny fights than Rpg servers todays.

Everything was cool until it appeared there was a new fashion on the 1st edition of classictibia ots where Masgen and other similar noobs from hotkeys versions did not start to create big bands full of noobs like him who no have skill play solo or in small teams only he need big army to play.

Perhaps the proposal a stamina from new versions of the game here would not be such a stupid idea, because I do not see a way to stop the possessed crazy rpg players todays , maybe except for the introduction of a greater loss of experience and remove blessing what a never occurred in pvp enforced servers formerly on rl tibia.

01:15 Humphrey: The lifeforce of this world is waning. There are no more blessings avaliable on this world.

@Tampik back
there is no blessing ;/

@ruth
Lets try 7.72 mode on next edition, i mean wands, manas 100~ per tour, cost 1k/bp, svargrond maps, runes cost 7.4*4 sd 220=880 etc.
LOW exp ppl should make lootbags so Punio can show nice thiefs skills. Everyone will be happy with that server because its like 8.0 without runes/items hotheys so kasteria players will come. Last good 7.7 was tibianic HR? Or realots? It was years ago....
Dawaj Tomasz kręć młynem ; D

@ruth
Lets try 7.72 mode on next edition, i mean wands, manas 100~ per tour, cost 1k/bp, svargrond maps, runes cost 7.4*4 sd 220=880 etc.
LOW exp ppl should make lootbags so Punio can show nice thiefs skills. Everyone will be happy with that server because its like 8.0 without runes/items hotheys so kasteria players will come. Last good 7.7 was tibianic HR? Or realots? It was years ago....
Dawaj Tomasz kręć młynem ; D

Waropolis was 7.72 and it was really BAD the idea of manas that gave 100~ per vial. Good players like me were unkillable so most of the wars that happened there were Venore City fights. All fights ended went to Edron/ank shop to jump. (I remember Krazy had to put small walls on ank shops and reduce the height of the edron towers LOL). Also once someone was low on mana, it was just spam UE.. I remember inter/mex and other polish crying so much about it.
The server died in 2 weeks anyway and even it was spoffed and all the people from realistic war started there. (since the owner on that time, was doing a very bad job there).

It was a shit, even skilled players like diip were hunting on manashield so you needed a small team to kill him instead of 2 random UE like on a 7.4 server.

You guys are stupid, you complain about "hotkeys warriors" ruined the game, ALL of you trashtalk them and you want them on your server?
OMFG I CALL THIS SO FKING DESERPERATE FOR PLAYERS and to SHOW OFF THE SMALL SKILLS U GOT AGAINST PLAYERS THAT NEVER THROW A SD WITH HIS FKING MOUSE.

Really, you even got punio streaming the server with 1k people watching it, what proof u need more to realise this is a bad server thats why people don't play it?

Classictibia is the only stable and retainable server out there atm, 7.4 style

01:15 Humphrey: The lifeforce of this world is waning. There are no more blessings avaliable on this world.

@Tampik back
there is no blessing ;/

I do not know, I did not check it, but people on high levels are losing small experience when dead.

Old times on Inferna when i see death Vincent'dra on lvl 144 when he no have premium account and promotion then he lose 7 or 8 lvls when die.

If he had promotions he would lose much less , but in 100 % much more than people lose on this server.

People should be losing 2 lvl at the level 50 not like here at a high level.

Classictibia is the only stable and retainable server out there atm, 7.4 style

Classictibia is shit of full of bots and bot farms.

Gm classictibia have only skill to copy paste ready ots full of bugs.

It's a retard gm who legalise bots on server and boters make fake online list on this.

If someone started ban all cheaters on this server, then this shit die in maximum 2 days and later full empty.

Do not advertise here because the inferior server does not exist on the internet, even orshabaal servers x999 are better than classictibia full of cheaters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back