• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about 3 hours down now?

Maybe you can let the community know, offline till tomorrow? Maybe start back in new edition because this one is fucked?

Suggestions?

Some players online, but my client says

856c63f42e935de9e6ff9523ee170dec.png

Screenshot - 856c63f42e935de9e6ff9523ee170dec - Gyazo

We have figured out the problem and everything should back to normal soon. Just stay and be patient. We are going to make some kind of compensate later.
Also big apologies for the problems.

Regargs,
Realesta Team.

Hey @ruth there's some issuse with otserverlist, can't see your server online, try to fix it so people can see it online :)

Why do you close again the server with 10 seconds notice

wtf man you trying to murder this edition or something?

my account number and password is wrong , do all characters got deleted or somebody hacked me ?

I got rollbacked after the restart, now kicked and get the info ´wrong accountnumber and password´. What is going on? Step up..

Hes website was hacked and they have access to Database. sad you wasted cash on cloudflare,it won’t protect you because it’s not a ddos attack.

It seems like your website was sql injected

what is the reason ppls doin shit like this i dont understand let us have fun ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back