• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would just be more fun with more people having red skull imo. But yea Lets see what date We get here first :)

Make more frags ,this it's boring if no much frags.

People leave server becasue no have money to make a fights , and leave it , becasue today people play for rate race.

All want top lvls etc when no have chance to have top lvls then some people quit froms server or no join , if no play at start.

You need good exp rate first faster and later very slow on high lvls.

Add a very high lvl loss rate so that people do not complain that they nothing lose when they die , and everyone will be satisfied + add very good loot rate like x7-10 and frag system like a 6-8 frag to red skull and lose all frags in 12 h.

Then it will be fun for people to die many times and they still to have money, they will lose only lvl during deaths and they will still be able in race in the rat race.

Pk satisfied and rpg noobs happy to because they still have money when they die a few times, everyone will be satisfied then.

Such fights where you must economically manage every runes or mana fluid can be fun until someone does not die , no lose all cash and does not leave the server like a last version people leave by this.

Old times people played on ots servers to have better items and more frags to pk than they can have on rl tibia , today people make servers with bad loot and bad frag system this no fun like old times.

Today people play only for stupid rate race for have top lvls , and some boring wars like 40 vs 40 or this style , where gfb noobs have fun.

Make more frags ,this it's boring if no much frags.

People leave server becasue no have money to make a fights , and leave it , becasue today people play for rate race.

All want top lvls etc when no have chance to have top lvls then some people quit froms server or no join , if no play at start.

You need good exp rate first faster and later very slow on high lvls.

Add a very high lvl loss rate so that people do not complain that they nothing lose when they die , and everyone will be satisfied + add very good loot rate like x7-10 and frag system like a 6-8 frag to red skull and lose all frags in 12 h.

Then it will be fun for people to die many times and they still to have money, they will lose only lvl during deaths and they will still be able in race in the rat race.

Pk satisfied and rpg noobs happy to because they still have money when they die a few times, everyone will be satisfied then.

Such fights where you must economically manage every runes or mana fluid can be fun until someone does not die , no lose all cash and does not leave the server like a last version people leave by this.

Old times people played on ots servers to have better items and more frags to pk than they can have on rl tibia , today people make servers with bad loot and bad frag system this no fun like old times.

Today people play only for stupid rate race for have top lvls , and some boring wars like 40 vs 40 or this style , where gfb noobs have fun.
And you are one of the players who join server only to power abusing RPG players, you die with rs and quiting the server. I cannot make 6-7 frags because it shouldnt be only war server, we need players there.

Tamtam will join this edition and this time people will play +2 month..
winter war is coming..

Regards Oguz

And you are one of the players who join server only to power abusing RPG players, you die with rs and quiting the server. I cannot make 6-7 frags because it shouldnt be only war server, we need players there.

Generally, I wanted to have more frags , I don't care, you can do 2 frags to red skull, but go make better loot rate, because it is the biggest cause of leaving the server.

I no want use this frag to power abusing people low lvls or somthing what you think.

Look i play on Karera ots and i no killing people when they no have better or the same lvl to me and i tell to people please stop killing low lvls , so why you think i want waste this frags for killing bad lvls or only rpg people.

Besides, I never left the any server because of the death or lack of items, I'm just saying people leave from server for this reason.

On last version realesta i no have dead any one time , but people who deads leave server because they no have nothing after dead on red skulls.

So for me you can make bad frags like 2 to red skull , but make good loot rate , for it people can have little more money than last version realesta where fights with 5 runes sd and bp mana fluid and later people die and they no have nothing to play then and people exit from server.

There are more people who would like more frags, but I have no intention of calling anyone to join otland forum to talk about it.

I know I'm in a minority in this forum so you can have your an opinion about this topic.

You have to admit that this loot system is not good, even Punio and him team did not have the money on last version and left the server, so stop working on doing such a bad loot here.

Loot may have been good on the version where people used a bug for money and distributed it between their friends, and lately is simply a bad loot rate.

Maybe 3 types of monsters give you a good loot, but all other of them just do not give almost anything.

It is usually biggest teams have much time hunt monsters with better loot.

Because they have more members in teams and if small teams kill they and want hunt monsters with good loot then bigger teams coming to kill you.

So here small teams or rpg players no ahve good chance to have good money on your servers if they no use farms to runes and play fair play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a highrate , poeple should spend more time on collecting runes/items to keep the moneyfor fights. You know how is called a OT when u go hunt necromancers and from 50% of them You loot BOH? A 1 weekEND OT. And You so much want to have a stable OT, so mby stop writing bullshit. But I think Rth is too smart to listen to You. Sometimes You have good propositions but usually its nonsense translator.

Thinking about the RPG players to! Love it! i was so happy playing last time. Love the 7.4 with the new quests and tasks

Any hoster that takes suggestions from tampon is doomed to fail.

Owners ots servers do not listen to my opinions, they always do what they want, and the fact that you saw that one gm septera did a quick course but mana regen shit does not mean it was my fault.

People no want play it , becasue it's no official version and much players now play on low rate servers where buy ready made characters and use bot farms and play it on with no stress.

Becasue theay are cheaters and they like servers where can pay to win without balance and without the same chances for all players.

Consider logically if gm classictibia today stop are corrupted gm and did not allow people to use the farm bot.

Nobody would play it, because nobody would want to spend much time like a 2 days for make runes for hunting monsters in 1 h and later again no have nothing and again must 2 days make runes.

Its not a highrate , poeple should spend more time on collecting runes/items to keep the moneyfor fights. You know how is called a OT when u go hunt necromancers and from 50% of them You loot BOH? A 1 weekEND OT. And You so much want to have a stable OT, so mby stop writing bullshit. But I think Rth is too smart to listen to You. Sometimes You have good propositions but usually its nonsense translator.

You can not understand that now there is no balance on this server?

After all, on every version except the last there were large teams that often took up monsters that give good loot, and small teams and rpg players had to suffer from lack of cash because they could not have as good a booty as they were , so where you see good balanced fair loot system on this server.

You had to wait until the players from the larger teams left the monsters with a better loot, while the they had access to this practically all the time.

Ruth You have to make a good system of loot from all monsters, not only the few usually occupied by big teams.

Often with the team we were wondering if he is doing it especially or is simply not aware that thanks to this he favors only bigger teams.

Relax guys, no one will listen to the idea from Tampon
He always joining all servers make 28/32 Lvl for Demon Skeleton or Fire elemental and making trap on everywhere boat and killing randoms :/

You are funny Punio :)

The truth is that on every server you get parcels from the public viewers, but in 90 % they are really parcles sending by gm.

And you do not see the loot problem here , becasue you have free items , without this if you die 5 x then you no have nothing.

I have a challenge for you, stop opening any packages in dp and try to play all the time without it, we'll see how much money you will have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you all understand that Punio is better from some players and that everyone wants to hunt him down? Stop this jealousy for yourselves, suckers. It is a video game which should bring you a good chance to spend free time or competition, of course I can understand a frustration from crowd it is usuall but for god sake let be humans not a freaking monsters who would kill eachother.
I have found this not fair as well that punio recieve free packages and help, but he didnt get it from nowhere.. he worked for it and now this is his reward

I am not jealous, many people hate me for a lot and many people want to kill me on every server , and i no need nothing for free.

I no have nothing to Punio and free items for him , but why he insulting me , when i only say true about loot on this server.

I only asked for consideration, I give irrefutable arguments abut this loot here , Ruth will do what he wants on this server.

People no must attack me only when you do not have better counterarguments.

We have modified frags a little, visit server info.
Meanwhile you can discuss about rest configurations like exp stage.
Also don't forget we have War Server online.

I think the EXP-stage is good.
Main discussion should be about runes? I think runes from shop should be taken away or get higher prices in shop on atleast SD's, Explo's, Gfb's, Mwall's, Paralyze? I think this will make less powerabuse and a more serious feeling.
What do you other guys think? Maybe higher all rune prices maybe 1-3k?

My vote would be runes in shop, fuck having rune farms. I really hate the whole concept of farmers and spoffed player count

Also easier resupplying fast after death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back