• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play this.... I like low rate, low level wars are the BEST!

It's really funny how people still talk about this loser Punio, he's trash. Yea, Ryan gives him free stuff, I saw it, I've never known about Ruth though.

Tampik is right about the ropes, it will pull up the items on the rope and pull the player last. (obviously player cant rope on any items too)

Whatever you do, don't listen to these accounts like "whateverido" they are most likely trolls who own other servers (aka ryan, punio himself, ect)

However, If it's true you give any items to anyone, I'll quit immediately and write it on your thread.

Looking forward to this!
I like when people call some1 trash even if he did something good for servers.Its not punio mistake when cocaine gm gave him items its only ryan will Ruth will never do it :)Even if punio is crying whole time on stream tell me who can advertise 7.4-8.0 ots better than punio its always 150+ online u can answer why ruth took him to streming.Ofc he will get free pp for advertising but he 'll be normal player like us he isnt gm on this server because he isnt suitable person for this role.I like Ruth servers really recommend this low rate good luck guys !!

Not here to trash talk or anything, looks like alot of people enjoyed your last server. But so you know, it's not the exp rate that determines wheter an ot is a lowrate or not, it's the spawn, spawn rate and economy.

You have 2x loot, custom spawns and 3x spawnrate, so people are gna hunt with insane xp/h from like lvl 90. People will be 150 in no time ;p and for it to be long lasting you need to have stable economy and items/cash to have a worth. I suggest you change loot to 1x because it's already gonna be super easy with 5x skill and the current xp stages and custom spawns.

if u want REAL low rate, should be 1x everything. ots still "easy" due to the spawn rate and good spawns. anyhow i think midrates are most popular anyways, but rly u should make it 1x loot, still gna be easy and will be long lasting server if so. gl with server!
cant be worse than mastercores thats for sure :D

You have classictiba to make your 24/7, we dont need you here.

old client available?

this new client its got 0.2 MS delay on aiming runes. At least on the war ot.

I like when people call some1 trash even if he did something good for servers.Its not punio mistake when cocaine gm gave him items its only ryan will Ruth will never do it :)Even if punio is crying whole time on stream tell me who can advertise 7.4-8.0 ots better than punio its always 150+ online u can answer why ruth took him to streming.Ofc he will get free pp for advertising but he 'll be normal player like us he isnt gm on this server because he isnt suitable person for this role.I like Ruth servers really recommend this low rate good luck guys !!

Anyone who takes free stuff to have an advantage over others instead of playing fairly is trash.

Actually, how does a guy who created his account last monday know who will and will not be GM on ruth ot? and how can someone so new to Otland know about punio and his situation with Ruth? How can you know Punio would receive free premium and whos to say nothing else? That's already not fair. Anyone watching Punios stream ALREADY knows about otland and this server... He does absolutely zero advertising.
Nobody even mentioned that punio would have GM, but now I'm concerned.
Plus this ludicrous post from some guy who just joined otland (most likely punio himself) was liked by the Ruth too.

Sounds corrupt already. I've decided not to play.

Good luck

Last edited:
https://i.gyazo.com/0d19191e234bcc146d47f217cfa52175.mp4
Hmm this seems not good spoofing Highscore list

Seems like you reported website bug thanks also i dont know who is creating 10 characters on his account

Anyone who takes free stuff to have an advantage over others instead of playing fairly is trash.

Actually, how does a guy who created his account last monday know who will and will not be GM on ruth ot? and how can someone so new to Otland know about punio and his situation with Ruth? How can you know Punio would receive free premium and whos to say nothing else? That's already not fair. Anyone watching Punios stream ALREADY knows about otland and this server... He does absolutely zero advertising.
Plus this ludicrous post from some guy who just joined otland (most likely punio himself) was liked by the Ruth too.

Good luck

It's my personal decision who will have GM, but certainly not Punio, he is doing only advertisement. It's very hard to find good GM nowdays, maybe i'll carry this just on myself.

Last edited:

Plus this ludicrous post was liked by the Ruth himself.

Good luck
It doesnt matter if my acc has 1hour or 10 years i created it to share my opinion its not my bad because people like you serching attention on tibia forum. Does my otland account show my tibia experience u must be braindead if u think like this man.I share my opinion and u re trying to diss me about how long my otland acc is. Its so sad when people in 2k18 think like this buddy:(If u wont play here u re free but stóp trash talk.

Does anyone still got this shot from punio stream when he accidientally showed everyone he was logged on GM character ?

Does anyone still got this shot from punio stream when he accidientally showed everyone he was logged on GM character ?

does anyone have a script to check how many actual players there are at mastercores excluding makers and botknights? if you find more than 80-90 actual players i'd be genuinely surprised.

Last edited:
Life ring - 2 mana /3 sec
ROH - 3 mana/2 sec
2mana/3sec in 20mins is 800 mana
3mana/2sec in 10mins(?) is 900 mana

on tibia 7.4 life ring gave 400~ mana in 20mins
and roh gave 900~ mana in 8mins
why does every "7.4" OT get this wrong except medivia?

does anyone have a script to check how many actual players there are at mastercores excluding makers and botknights? if you find more than 80-90 actual players i'd be genuinely surprised.
its not answer for my question :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back