• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

do what you want with this information

It's corruption , but mastercores have more corrupted server = clone cash , items and retarded 12 game masters who no make nothing in this game on server full of bots.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAH, biggest corrupted OT starting soon, yea!
Btw 30cc=20euro just speak with Ruthless.

POW POW POW POW

really dont understand why all launchs comes at the same time,

medivia new server x2 lowrate Eurpean server starsts 14th

and now this 12th..

glhf

corruptcores/gmpunioesta/classictibianolootek or shitivia? hard to choose :D

You will be banned immediately after start for DDOSing random peoples on war server ect.

If they have access to gm , this could explain some strange deaths made on my character with using burst arrow at an accelerated pace when I did not know what was happening.

First i think it's my lags, but when i looking hits and my dead with full mana and hp on energy ring in 1,5 second and all hits to me with only burst arrows so then i know somthing here it's not normal.

2 or 3 day ago when i play on realesta war i have some deaths this style with only dmg only from burst arrows and automatic i login in temple.

When i check hits how i dead then i see only burst arrow hits so 100 % they kill me with use game master.

These kids should never have access to the gm on war server or any other , because they only annoy people.

If they have access to gm , this could explain some strange deaths made on my character with using burst arrow at an accelerated pace when I did not know what was happening.

First i think it's my lags, but when i looking hits and my dead with full mana and hp on energy ring in 1,5 second and all hits to me with only burst arrows so then i know somthing here it's not normal.

2 or 3 day ago when i play on realesta war i have some deaths this style with only dmg only from burst arrows and automatic i login in temple.

When i check hits how i dead then i see only burst arrow hits so 100 % they kill me with use game master.

These kids should never have access to the gm on war server or any other , because they only annoy people.

They dont have access to gm on war server for at least 2-3 months xD

They dont have access to gm on war server for at least 2-3 months xD

I do not know what it was, but next time I can record it if again have the same situation.

Added exp table to the website, the level formula is 100% Real Tibia like.

Can u add options like: when u see task lists and rewards and be able to click on this axe and see what is this item and what giveS? Would be very helpful.
Can u switch some rewards from tasks? Just use some imagine why would paladin have silver mace for gs task? If its paladin task ? It would be better if he have something for paladin, Like Knight set or a good crossbow. For Ghost task would be better change from plate legs for stealth ring. Dragon Lord Should give addiotnal cash or DSM,
Hero should give something from crown set. And if u can tell me what is this axe for dragon task and what it gives.

Can u add options like: when u see task lists and rewards and be able to click on this axe and see what is this item and what giveS? Would be very helpful.
Can u switch some rewards from tasks? Just use some imagine why would paladin have silver mace for gs task? If its paladin task ? It would be better if he have something for paladin, Like Knight set or a good crossbow. For Ghost task would be better change from plate legs for stealth ring. Dragon Lord Should give addiotnal cash or DSM,
Hero should give something from crown set. And if u can tell me what is this axe for dragon task and what it gives.
Ornamented Axe

How many days will give golden account ? on information is 14 days, in shop is 10 days, which one is the right? Fix it please.

How many days will give golden account ? on information is 14 days, in shop is 10 days, which one is the right? Fix it please.
14 is correct, thanks for report.

You will be banned immediately after start for DDOSing random peoples on war server ect.
Idc, i dont even want to play on this corrupted OT, u selling CC for cash cause u need to pay for host LMAOO
BTW Rth selling OTclient with bot on Classicus, I hope someone will sell bot for ur shit server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back