• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second time you proov that u are totally shity guy, U know someone, u know his secrets, and now when u are mad you want to tell to everyone all bad things about Ruth just because u are mad on him. Fuck off you trash with your dirty mouth, Whole day talking shit on team speake, one day you lick somone ass next day your talking shit about him. Your still young and stupid.

Realesta has best client for pvp nowadays.

I know that Ruth your dreaming about low rate but suddenly medivia is opening server so maybe lets try to open medium rate for whole winter? Even ppl from medivia gonna join us while runemaking.
Maybe you can prepare something with Punio? Christmas server with events on stream? 1v1 duels championship, team championships? xd for example everyone who reach 100 lvl and he buys golden account he can take part im tournaments with rewards like, unique outfits, rl money, VIP houses. I think we need fun server for winter also. Mastercores is still alive, medivia is comming, some ppl dont belive that Punio will Play fair at low rate.. Ruth lets open, fun, mid rate pleeeasseee
No one want to play on Pokedivia ot
10 characters 300+ get deleted on legacy :)

You make spells to buy for money to people can't easy make many rune makers , but this no help much.

Better add soul points here , spells for free and loot rate x3 then you have 0 rune makers on server only all real players here and people no must make money with war hammer or with summoned monk on magic vocations.

Most of my team will not play in the next low rate server with weak loot like x2 + you need to buy spells.

People are fed up with games on such shit servers where they must have rune makers to be able to play normally.

They prefer to play on a war server or not play at all, such servers with loot x2 or buying spells is too boring.

if any rates change ı cant play here , dont listen ^ noob , he can play just 5-6 days and quitting server

I just want to say what I think about this 1 week server.
Twitch
Twitch

Punio kid hacked my account on classicus and that noob showed everything on stream and he said classicus is dead cause of high lvls. SO beware when u start playing on realesta your account might be hacked aswell.
Waste time. GL

if any rates change ı cant play here , dont listen ^ noob , he can play just 5-6 days and quitting server

If you no know i played on all version this server at start and to he close.

So what you say a bullshit if no know.

Hey, that's an advantage.

I do not think it would be profitable, larger teams will have fewer enemies and will focus mainly on rpg players who after 1 death will leave this server.

If he no change this pro loot with this custom monsters then this server fast die.

I think it will look the same as on every version, the biggest teams will occupy the custom monsters with the best loot and best exp.

When they have top lvls and much cash then they start attack rpg players , and random pekers , becasue like alweys war teams scared fight vs other war teams when all rpg players make exit from server then server die.

I wish Ruth successful server , but I know that it will be as I say if he does not change his mind and will make a server adapted mainly to the biggest teams like always then this can't have long term.

ruth did u change mana fluid or will it be the same as last editions?
It's changed.
starting this friday? will punio stream?
yes

You make spells to buy for money to people can't easy make many rune makers , but this no help much.

Better add soul points here , spells for free and loot rate x3 then you have 0 rune makers on server only all real players here and people no must make money with war hammer or with summoned monk on magic vocations.

Most of my team will not play in the next low rate server with weak loot like x2 + you need to buy spells.

People are fed up with games on such shit servers where they must have rune makers to be able to play normally.

They prefer to play on a war server or not play at all, such servers with loot x2 or buying spells is too boring.
You talking only about yourself i believe.

Last edited:
You talking only about yourself i believe.

You can think what you want, I will not be persuading anyone people to create accounts for otland just to prove that you are wrong.

Just a few people from my team will not play on this server, I'm not going to represent they here longer , because you always do what you want so I do not see the point.

No offense, but I think you're specially doing this custom monsters with good loot for big bands and you do not want to change it.

Server without changing this will look like I wrote earlier:

If he no change this pro loot with this custom monsters then this server fast die.

I think it will look the same as on every version, the biggest teams will occupy the custom monsters with the best loot and best exp.

When they have top lvls and much cash then they start attack rpg players , and random pekers , becasue like alweys war teams scared fight vs other war teams when all rpg players make exit from server then server die.

I wish Ruth successful server , but I know that it will be as I say if he does not change his mind and will make a server adapted mainly to the biggest teams like always then this can't have long term.

does anyone have a script to check how many actual players there are at mastercores excluding makers and botknights? if you find more than 80-90 actual players i'd be genuinely surprised.
Somewhere on Mastercores thread on forum make a python to check how much rly ppl play there when server was on high online player time over 1k
Python script tell us they got only less 10% ppl who got over 50lvl+ over 400 chars be runemaking chars runs on MC"s
so mastercores its shit and over 150ppl play on azera now exp etc

Ruthless don't listen this Tampik he got 3 friends alfafafa tampik and other g ay friend so what he talk about team? making lvl and mlvl for ues and recording movies on wooden pc... pathetic...

Increase exp to x20 1-8 and let be able to move on players otherwise stuck game

Unbanishment, promotion scroll, pocket knife [rope, shovel, machete and more] in shop. GL & HF, nice low rate mmmmmmm.

4 days left
Waiting! <3
Ye? You'll get free char again and free money/supps from the gm? Only then it seems a good ot for you. As soon as you post good ot. I know enough.

I wont be playing. Same for many other war players.

I will give a chance Realesta , if it will be fail Ruth cant open a new server long time my opinion. And other servers is not well too , lets make Realesta great again :)

Classictibia - gms too busy , they killed server. Someone back that server because they got hope for updates still.
Mastercores - it can be good server but gms just want to delete players (5252626 gms working hard ) dying atm (7-14dec will die)

7,x players have 2 options.
Realesta And medivia.

people are jealous of punio, and they are always watching him. That's so weird.
I dont think its a big problem , If people continue to do so, 7.4 tibia will end.

Finally, the war team players are also surprised at what to do. People will be stop following teams soon.

Who want to make a team on Realesta priv message me , see you soon :)

I will give a chance Realesta , if it will be fail Ruth cant open a new server long time my opinion. And other servers is not well too , lets make Realesta great again :)

Classictibia - gms too busy , they killed server. Someone back that server because they got hope for updates still.
Mastercores - it can be good server but gms just want to delete players (5252626 gms working hard ) dying atm (7-14dec will die)

7,x players have 2 options.
Realesta And medivia.

people are jealous of punio, and they are always watching him. That's so weird.
I dont think its a big problem , If people continue to do so, 7.4 tibia will end.

Finally, the war team players are also surprised at what to do. People will be stop following teams soon.

Who want to make a team on Realesta priv message me , see you soon :)

Team of turkish xDDDDDD Tamtam, False, True, True false. End story XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back