• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw this Nothxbye is Ruthless, saying good comments on other account, GREAT!

Seriously i dont know what he did to you but really damaged your brain. Ofc i would be him :(

Last edited:
It's this RP taze that we snipe him on cast at edron them he died without AOL and quit server mhmmm i remember ^^

And this turkish team gonna appears awww im So scared make me kebap pls!!

Cya in realesta guyzzzz

It's this RP taze that we snipe him on cast at edron them he died without AOL and quit server mhmmm i remember ^^

And this turkish team gonna appears awww im So scared make me kebap pls!!

Cya in realesta guyzzzz
You would like to be half as good as Taze is in this game. I smell youth in your words...sweet youth :)

You would like to be half as good as Taze is in this game. I smell youth in your words...sweet youth :)
I got 13 years experience of tibia playing and trust me i know alot of better Playera than this taze, besides u don't know me. And like i wrote he quit ot after death.
This punio if he wants he could eat you and this RP gaming taze on a deser with closing eyes :(
But how to check it if taze is RP gamzor:((

Ruthless is there be option for cast +5% So this taze can cast again and quit server like last Time???

Dear players,

This is a new era for us - Realesta Low-rate RPG Server with the best client to provide the best wars. It is time to become serious and reliable server like it has never been before. In the past we needed every kind of support in advertisement including Punio's stream which helped us to gain many players and we are grateful for that. Unfortunately we have heard many voices from players who were not happy with Punio's involvement in this project. We are taking it seriously and we fully understand your disappointment. We realized it is crucial to provide equal game play for everyone without any compromises. As the owner of Realesta Server I'd like to assure you we are going to deliver fair game play. This project is very important to me and I want you to believe in it as much as I do.
Keep in mind Realesta wouldn't succeed without Punio's contribution, but it's time to move forward with low-rate project.

Tune those tasks down if you would like to call it lowrate. Otherwise it won't matter, cause everyone will have shitload of cash. Also I think that items like better xbows or knight weapons should be hard to obtain like in medivia. It should be goal to gather good equipment and here it's all about doing a task. Also probably it drops from monsters way too much, like in classicus punio had to kill 20-30 frozemoths to loot energy crossbow. I'm pretty sure it will be similar there.

Tune those tasks down if you would like to call it lowrate. Otherwise it won't matter, cause everyone will have shitload of cash. Also I think that items like better xbows or knight weapons should be hard to obtain like in medivia. It should be goal to gather good equipment and here it's all about doing a task. Also probably it drops from monsters way too much, like in classicus punio had to kill 20-30 frozemoths to loot energy crossbow. I'm pretty sure it will be similar there.

I telling once again, we have balanced monsters from real tibia statistics and I'm retty sure it won't be like you think.

Okay, but still all I have do to in order to get a better xbow is do to a task and I have an guaranteed Item. That doesnt feel hard at all.

Okay, but still all I have do to in order to get a better xbow is do to a task and I have an guaranteed Item. That doesnt feel hard at all.
Maybe somone like it? Server looks fine, keep your ideas for your own server. Its low rate but still war server. Exp is low but rest comes easier for me its good balance.

For party share have bonus exp , golden account 10 % exp more , cast system 5 % exp more.

So people here fast make high lvls with this Tasks and bonuses.

With last exp stage people with golden account and open cast exp = 1,25 and people can add to this other bonuses from party share with all other vocations and have more than this.

Maybe it's worth changing the last stage to I would suggest the last exp x 0.9 at lvl 70?

Even so it will be larger than x1 thanks to the use of all bonuses.

I think that it is worth changing it , then more people on higher lvls use cast system to have bonus exp and give more atracted to new players who when see how many people here play then they join to play here.

Ruthless you are the best who can make good war server even low rate.
I give it chance, but please be carefully. If someone saw that Punio will get even the smallest support from you on low rate server it will be last time when someone will trust you.

Nawet jakby skurwysyn cie gdzies tam prosil o 5k i ze ze bedziecie uwazac 20x bardziej ze za chuja nawet nikt sie skapnie .To i tak nic nie dawaj. Niech chociaz jeden raz zagra z nami fair :(

For party share have bonus exp , golden account 10 % exp more , cast system 5 % exp more.

So people here fast make high lvls with this Tasks and bonuses.

With last exp stage people with golden account and open cast exp = 1,25 and people can add to this other bonuses from party share with all other vocations and have more than this.

Maybe it's worth changing the last stage to I would suggest the last exp x 0.9 at lvl 70?

Even so it will be larger than x1 thanks to the use of all bonuses.

I think that it is worth changing it , then more people on higher lvls use cast system to have bonus exp and give more atracted to new players who when see how many people here play then they join to play here.

High deathloss should solved the problem. Its low rate but its still realesta no medivia

I'm not recommending this OT, it won't stay long even for a "long term low rate" Punio won't stay long as well.
I give it max 3-4 weeks at best. Mark my words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back