• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not recommended
Any arguments why? who cares about your recommendation? seriously you are the biggest crying forum boy, if you playing mastercores stay there and keep yourself away from this thread.

Best server Rpg to play recommend :)

Server have pvp enforced , this engine work good style like good 7.6 old school servers where rings and runes work smooth , it's no shit like all many actually servers where you have exhaust for use energy rings or runes work bad like on new tibia.

I prefer the war server, but I'm bored to play all the time on the same map, so i join little pk here for fun.

Here is a collection of my realesta rpg movies:

Lol this Punio still saying to all "omg tibia is ur life u have 25 years omg omg get a life"
No no, just check what punio did when he died on Tortura, ahha, WTF WHY U RAGING SO HARD, ITS JUST TIBIA OR UR LIFE?

Only ramonia not recommended this server, gm romek is better gm than tomek the best ots and not some damn for 2 days

If "only ramonia not recommended this server" then everybody else did recommended it, that's a nice compliment mate.

@ruth, what did you do to those kids that they act like this? Must've been some terrible experience for them that they are so vengeful.

I am also going to play, brining a couple of friends, will be a great weekend 8]

@ruth, what did you do to those kids that they act like this? Must've been some terrible experience for them that they are so vengeful.
They have something to Punio i believe and they think if I'm his friend this server is punio server xD

They have something to Punio i believe and they think if I'm his friend this server is punio server xD

It shouldn't be any surprise to see you as another corrupt developer, licking Punio's as so hard. Everyone knows what type of person you are.

Absolutely not recommended server, just look out videos on YouTube that proves he is indeed a corrupted one.

Nobody can give me anything fucking piece of shit
I got many parcels from my viewers but now who send me some parcel with items i throw in the dustbin.
You got 25 years~ from day to day you waiting for new server tibia and playing 24/7 shit without real life you a fucking a stray sheep
And from day to day your streaming shit servers

And this vid says it all about you haha kurwaXD
NAJWIĘKSZE WKURWIENIE PUNIA JAKIE WIDZIAŁEŚ ! 2X DEDY OD BRAZOLI / ROZWALONA KLAWIATURA

Last edited:
Wtf u talk about? Idiot u playing on a great server of multiply crashes duply of cash peoples have everything like backpacks of cash everything and u still wasting time on crashcores and u shit on realesta? I never seen even once crash on realesta while on crashcores was like 5-7 per day xDDDDDD And you keep playing on empty spoofing server with 350 rune makers and 50 players, this server have nothing to show off , pay2win option u cant buy promotion u need to purchase pacc xDDDDDDD So great sever and this crashes sweet god.... When i see peoples trash-talk on realesta and i check their profile on otland seeying them playing on crashcores makes me VERY SAD, How u can compare REALESTA WITHOUT LAGGS, WITHOUT PAY2WIN WITHOUT CRASHES. TO A SERVER NAMES "MASTER CORES" WITH PAY 2 WIN OPTION, CRASHES + DUPLICATE ITEMS + BUG BANKS.
Imagine that kid 1 milion is a 6-numbers right? So peoples on ur great sever have 10-numbers in gold xD 1000.000.000 GOLD IN SINGLE BANK XDDDDDDDDD Lets play xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Owww wait maybe i'll donate xDDDDD Shinbey1994 U make me laugh today ^^ U don't need to play on realesta i advice you to play on ots that u like ^^

Nice ass pain my friend, at first i'm not realy playing mastercores, it was fun server, P2W? Realy? XD clearly you don't know what P2W is. For example Archlight is p2w server check it out.
I calculated before and if you buy premium for your makers, you will have it back after 20h doing runes (by selling extra runes thanks to bonus regeneration). 20h in 14 days of premium is pretty damn easy to achieve like 2-3 days so you have ur free 11 days of premium, so it's basicly full f2p server. Premium is very cheap.
It wont die anytime soon unlike two-week-esta

Cheers

Probably i won't play here, not enough time to play lowrate, but what's the point writing that OT gonna die 2-3 weeks? Its 2018 most of the servers dying in first month, mby some lowrates stood 1,5 but its became normal that OT dying fast and we are moving to another one. If You want to play forever on 1 shit go medivia or rl tibia

@ruth im recommended this ots (fuck punio and gm free items to punio) i have 2 question
1. DESERT QUEST SOLOABLE???
2. PROMOTION 10k ???
SEE YOU ALL IN GAME
________
ja wic

deset quest no solo need team.. items not dissapare in desert quest room. promotion 20k its not change i think , ı asked same questions

We will start.

btw

is it same client as the war ot? if yes, then it sux :/

Dont feel smooth for me personally. Like there is some delays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back