• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not a depot bug , its a anywhere steal item bug. people have been abusing it since day 1, 100cc spawn, rh helmet spawn, blessed shield, dragon scale legs, demon armor , all the items that spawn each server gets taken . hard reset is required

We faced disgusting trade bug through my mistake, it's fixed and all abused items have been deleted, sorry for problems.

should i post screen with all those "deleted" items :D ?

another server another professional owner who can't fix server without bugs ehh, waste of time here

HAAHAHAH MY FRIENDS GOT ALOT OF ITEMS XD THIS BUG WAS FROM FIRST DAY BUAHAHAHAAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NICE SERVER XDD CORRUPTED/BUGGED/NO TEAMS / DED SOON

if someone need bot : RIFTBOT

XDDD PERFECT SERVER , WHO WANT GYAZO WITH MLS AND GREAT SHIELD , AND BP OF CC. MSG ME !

XDDD PERFECT SERVER , WHO WANT GYAZO WITH MLS AND GREAT SHIELD , AND BP OF CC. MSG ME !

So if have great shield make cam and show.

Bp 100 cc etc have only people on mastercores server , where people cloned items every days.

Lots of ppl with 20kks in there bps, but no proofs? xD aqua the crybaby doing his thing as usual.

We faced disgusting trade bug through my mistake, it's fixed and all abused items have been deleted, sorry for problems.
We both know its not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back