• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This spot doesn't exist in 7.4 tibia. On 8.0 you could rope there, i recognize it as game map weakness abuse . This problem will be fixed on next server save.
Ruth has added stairs to the server xDDD
it seems that you forgot that this was once a FEATURE and when you merge files you go over the version people choosen to play and you hosting server >7.4<

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

LOL, it's actually hilarious.
I assume that admins recognize the fact that without punio streaming from this ot the server wouldn't even reach 100 players, so they are taking care of him, so he doesn't tilt and quit the ot XDDDDDDDDDDDDD "HELP ME RUTH, THESE IDIOTS ARE BLOCKING THE ENTRANCE, CAN YOU ROPE THEM PLEASE??" ... "ofc, give me a second"... "there you go!" "THANKS!!!!!"

LOL, it's actually hilarious.
I assume that admins recognize the fact that without punio streaming from this ot the server wouldn't even reach 100 players, so they are taking care of him, so he doesn't tilt and quit the ot XDDDDDDDDDDDDD "HELP ME RUTH, THESE IDIOTS ARE BLOCKING THE ENTRANCE, CAN YOU ROPE THEM PLEASE??" ... "ofc, give me a second"... "there you go!" "THANKS!!!!!"[/QUOTE]
i think u have wrong youtube video im sure you ment this one

poi on 8.0+
Imgur
muFFoQO

poi on realesta (punio's playground)
Imgur

don't bother entering and playing on this server, hoster can't do shit without punio and prefers to be his dog instead of building a community that's actually good ;);)

im not gonna play here ever again
Kie5nIY

sell 70+ MS with 50~mlvl +250 points in balance on that account +coldwind wrl acces +blue djin quest +runemaker with promotion
gimme your offer in private msg (accept tibia coins)

Last edited:
sell 70 MS + pacc + coldwind wrls access + runes + eq + 2x runemaker with promotion - look Allegro or contact me in private message (accept tibia coins).

sell 70 MS + pacc + coldwind wrls access + runes + eq + 2x runemaker with promotion - look Allegro or contact me in private message (accept tibia coins).
sell 70+ MS with 50~mlvl +250 points in balance on that account +coldwind wrl acces +blue djin quest +runemaker with promotion
gimme your offer in private msg (accept tibia coins)

Pm me your passwords, i'll take care of this accounts :)

typical movements of losers , is poland mentalic lost war cry and sell acc , rook chars thats all , this team never win any wars all servers NEVER.

@Vizjus you're wrong to talk to other servers, you look repulsive, your comments don't help anyone.
you can only take a few noobs by trying to discredit someone else.

@Vizjus you're wrong to talk to other servers, you look repulsive, your comments don't help anyone.
I can alsso post memes and get banned on main accounts and make mastercores interview with marcus on youtube :) i think its time for Realesta edition of laughing spanish man

typical movements of losers , is poland mentalic lost war cry and sell acc , rook chars thats all , this team never win any wars all servers NEVER.

only noobs play this server (currently) except punio who gets paid by GM tomasch for the server promotion he's making on twitch stream. I don't understand the "realesta hype", you got tricked by GM tomasch aka spoofer~

Last edited by a moderator:
is poland mentalic lost war cry

As far as I know we were winning so hard that you guys have lost to our noobchars (without core of the high level mages even fighting). We wanted to keep the server alive so we splitted our team to give you Punio and his followers, so you can even have any chances. Me and my brother, we are selling our accounts because we got bored of the server and we don't have that much time for play because of uni exams. If you have someone intrested in those acounts feel free to pm me :)

I remember a team guild called "Panzer Batallion" filled with experienced polish players(most of them dont play anymore) which owned every team they fighted with.
The first years of "No sleep make sneak" guild had quite good success wherever they played at.
Your comment wasnt a jewel neither.

@Brazolek123 I am changing my comments , not all polish players %90 like that.
Don't perceive it personally, in this way it appears from the outside.
as-salamu alaykum, but why do you call others "randoms" when you are a muggle yourself? I bet all my money on realesta that you lose 10/10 times in a duel vs this "polish random" Brazolek~
wa alaykumu as-salam!

Salam Alejkum!

only noobs play this server (currently) except punio who gets paid by GM tomasch for the server promotion he's making on twitch stream. I don't understand the "realesta hype", you got tricked by GM tomasch aka spoofer~

Alejkum Salam~

Aleyküm Selam , its like that same “I hate punio , I dont like Punio “ after 3 scond you gonna watch his stream , ı am %100 sure on this forum or other topics , all players watching punio. So its same like your message
“ Only noobs play this server” after server start omg i must start here for fun or for try to kill punio or bla bla bla you understood. No one should try to deceive himself.

If you want War join enemies and do your best , fight on game not on forum. See you

Regards Azazel.

The most funniest part is ruthless who's trying to raise his reputation and motivate other players by liking his own posts by his other(previous main) otland account and writing some stuff as reply for people that saying something bad about server. XDD

How its going @Nothxbye ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back