• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause he does not want to be seen as a OT. but a game on its own. Unlike trash realesta another copy and filled with 70% mc
How do you know Realesta want to be seen as OT? Also I far I know they don't feel the need to add the server on OTServlist.

Last edited:
How do you know Realesta want to be seen as OT? Also I far I know they don't feel the need to add the server on OTServlist.
Ye go play stupid now lmao. Idk if they spoof or not. But you and me both know this server has 60% mc atleast. scroll through the online list based on levels and 60% is under 30. Server aint that hard is it?

Is your Medivia on otservlist?
Is it Medivia thread or realesta ?
Every previous edition realesta was on otsserverlist because wasnt spoof so where is problem to put this server again to otserverlist? answer is easy :D For example now u have 500 players online but 100players higher than 40 lvl ;> Gl on ur #corruptlesta aka #spooflesta

Someone can't count to 100.

You have 5 different 7.4 servers going ATM if you can't find anywhere to play you have problems

600 online and nobody streaming on twitch? hmmmm:p trying to decide this or classicus :)

Bumpzor, Join Realesta and have best wars and adventures ever also if you are not player you can watch some steam :)
r1dbfZf.jpg

I start to play again this server , if anyone want to start just pm me, we can do tasks together ı didnt made any tasks yet , see u in game ✌🏻

Best wars when people can bot with hotkey? Fake online list with the autolog farmers?
Of he can spoof the server in that way and milk money out of people, and then pay punio to stream it for him to make others think it's legit.
Well Punio doesn't have the reputation to avoid getting involved in corrupted servers.
Everytime a friend of punio open his OT punio stream shitload and gets big portion of the money.

I wonder why more people doesn't know this... <.<

^
Because, you're so smart, you shouldn't be around here, you think so well. People must follow you.

Why should he care about advertising this server on otservlist? He got Punio that is 50% owner of the server, dosen't matter if war teams dont want to play here Punio will always have followers. This dude is clever in the way he uses punio and hes doing some real good $, hands down well done. People like TheGahl call this server corrupted but the activity here is higher than in any other old school server right now. Afterall its a good server with smooth client, welldone. Peace

Well, GM is not reacting about BOTTERS, like proper botters more than 15 chars on 1 sqm doing runes 24h.

Pic related below.
6a86a64672.jpg

When reported to GM, he act like afk.

6f98cc5828.jpg

Great stuff RTH ;)

I can give away 10 days of bot license, for free!

Regards ;)

Well, GM is not reacting about BOTTERS, like proper botters more than 15 chars on 1 sqm doing runes 24h.

Pic related below.
6a86a64672.jpg

When reported to GM, he act like afk.

6f98cc5828.jpg

Great stuff RTH ;)

I can give away 10 days of bot license, for free!

Regards ;)
wait, you complaining about the botters and at the end you writing that you can giveaway bot license?

For some reason, I log in today and I have 0 gold in bank and no items on me. How is this even possible? I never shared my account with anyone.

error 0x000007b Aplikacja nie została właściwie uruchomiona.
I can't launch client, someone know why?

For some reason, I log in today and I have 0 gold in bank and no items on me. How is this even possible? I never shared my account with anyone.
So I get hacked, I report to GMs in the report channel and I try to talk sense to the GM but all he says "I have no idea what to do" and then kicks me from the server so that I won't be able to talk to him anymore. Great staff.

error 0x000007b Aplikacja nie została właściwie uruchomiona.
I can't launch client, someone know why?

Try installing this patch.

So I get hacked, I report to GMs in the report channel and I try to talk sense to the GM but all he says "I have no idea what to do" and then kicks me from the server so that I won't be able to talk to him anymore. Great staff.

I haven't kick, you closed the chat yourself, I don't have time to track your items from hacker accounts, this should be lesson for you to don't make weak passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back