• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 makers femor hills
17 makers in edron apartments
and 24 in thais hottel
last edition

i bet same will happen in neveresta

38 makers femor hills
17 makers in edron apartments
and 24 in thais hottel
last edition

i bet same will happen in neveresta

Surely it will be like on last version , full bot farms everywhere , because he legalize bot for runes and people make many rune makers and they boting everywhere they want.

What makes me laugh the most is the stupidity of people who think if he make small loot on server then people make lvls slower.

Such a situation does not change the pace of development of the highest levels on the server , this change only items collections in houses , becasue top lvls have many runemakers and always have unlimited cash from this rune farms. + fact this sytuation change only the pace of development of players who do not have huge farms run and have less money per game, which get lvls well going slower than players who have huge run farms who always have and will have infinite money for the game.

If he does not change the approach to the farms bot and he will continue to legalize the farm bot and make small frags system and people can't kill they , then maybe better change name this server for botoresta.

Large lvls are and will be regardless of how big the loot on the server should do very low exp stage and good loot rate , then the game will be more balanced and players who play honestly without the farm will be able to do lvls at a similar level as the fraudsters holding a large farm bot.

I really like this server in high rate versions with a good loot rate and when there was no legacy of bot farms.

What happened in the recent versions is simply botoresta >>> big farms and fights vs boters who tamed by creating a daily runes with the use of bots begin to use these bots in pvp in much worse meltdown than it was in the high rate version where people don't need big farms runes to normaly play.

9RJZDFV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back