• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand what the exhaust change was for, if it did not bring anything new to the game.

You still can't beat lvl 37 players quickly starting at level 31 in the beginning, which is utter nonsense.

The game looks funny because people don't know how to play, they act like some pussies.

The fight looks like this, you shoot the guy he uses mf after each shot, and when he lacks mana he will not give you even 1 shot because he will be afraid that he may die even though you cannot kill him in 2 sd only need 3 shoots to killing.

People play like pussies, they are afraid to die on the war server and they do not take any risk 0 at this game.

It is necessary to change the dmg sd to make this game any sense, because playing solo on this server looks stupid and makes no sense.

If they would like to play on the rpg server only thoughtless spam sd / mf where dmg sd is greater than the use of 2 mf then I do not bode them for a great career in such a game.

Because they can't think logically, they are programmed like cyborgs 0 mana and all cyborgs use 50 iq then only healing and waiting to friends help they.

Come to the server i can solo you with my left hand
in your dreams maybe, i actually killed you 5 times~ solo about a week ago (didn't play since then) and you called me a botter. you spectated my game after and then told me i press f5 to take manas (f5 is my haste button). after i told you that, you apologized. but yes you kill me with left toe ofc

Last edited:
I don't understand what the exhaust change was for, if it did not bring anything new to the game.

You still can't beat lvl 37 players quickly starting at level 31 in the beginning, which is utter nonsense.

The game looks funny because people don't know how to play, they act like some pussies.

The fight looks like this, you shoot the guy he uses mf after each shot, and when he lacks mana he will not give you even 1 shot because he will be afraid that he may die even though you cannot kill him in 2 sd only need 3 shoots to killing.

People play like pussies, they are afraid to die on the war server and they do not take any risk 0 at this game.

It is necessary to change the dmg sd to make this game any sense, because playing solo on this server looks stupid and makes no sense.

If they would like to play on the rpg server only thoughtless spam sd / mf where dmg sd is greater than the use of 2 mf then I do not bode them for a great career in such a game.

Because they can't think logically, they are programmed like cyborgs 0 mana and all cyborgs use 50 iq then only healing and waiting to friends help they.
fix mf,sd,mf,sd like normal server
instead of sd,mf,mf,sd,mf,mf,sd
it will help

@Quarleyy .i. -.- .i.

fix mf,sd,mf,sd like normal server
instead of sd,mf,mf,sd,mf,mf,sd
it will help
It will not help because the damage is too small if the guy will use 1 or 2 mf at lvl 37 and so it will not be possible to kill him, because he has too many health points in relation to sd damage.

In general, it should either lower the maximum lvl or increase the damage.

Or simply set lvl 31 that it does not grow at all and will be completely balanced without changing dmg or anything and will not be able to giving lvl on mc.

It will not help because the damage is too small if the guy will use 1 or 2 mf at lvl 37 and so it will not be possible to kill him, because he has too many health points in relation to sd damage.

In general, it should either lower the maximum lvl or increase the damage.

Or simply set lvl 31 that it does not grow at all and will be completely balanced without changing dmg or anything and will not be able to giving lvl on mc.
Actually I agree. But damage should not be increased at all because now you can actually survive 2 ppl sd combo, but also with unluck it's possible to die (without mana shield for example) so the damage formula is very well balanced. But you are right, maybe keep everyone at level 31. Right now with new mana exhaust it's incredibly easy to survive 2 ppl though, almost impossible to die unless they are more.

maybe put normal burst dmg? this low hits look ridiculous anyway
In my opinion, it is best to block doing lvl completely, then you will not need to modify.

It is best to block the increase in lvl and they will not be able to translate levels, and for lvl 31 balance I think it is good.

At most the bigger the spread of minimal damage burst more random and not so close dmg hit together and it would be perfect.

I remember good old times when many war servers have lvls 50-75 at start and have all spells to use without soul points.

But pvp has moved much forward and with the training of players today it would be too easy, in general, playing with hotkeys is so easy to create combo.

Back in the day, the fights were fun and difficult because the players' gear was very primitive, I used the ball mouse until around 2012 or 2013 and I had a lot of problems with aiming.

Here are some funny old movies from those old days:

@Quarleyyy (◑‿◐)

ok bye シ
I remember good old times when many war servers have lvls 50-75 at start and have all spells to use without soul points.
lol i remember 1 edition of warloria with otclient 7y ago
ppl cry about lag so he changed start level from 50 to 8
gm put all players on noob chars lol

do you remember 36.hopto.org? best war server eu 2006~
I remember best tibia war server: 36hopto.org

I played it about 2 or 3 weeks before the introduction of the Colors teams of yellow vs Reds, but I don't know exactly which year it was.
Anyway, it was later than 2006.

I often checked the ots server list in the expectation that someone would make a better server, but unfortunately no one managed to do it.

Back