• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Fnzan0y.png

Informations:
-Datacenter Strasbourg, France (Europe)

-Custom anti-bot client (You can choose between OTClient and Classic clinet)
-Detailed Balanced PvP System
-Start with 31 levels
-Utamo vita arena
-Open Battle event
-Cast System

-Available maps: Thais, Venore, Darashia, Edron, Ab'Dendriel

Port: 7171

LwM7jui.png

fKlanmB.png

iye8ZwX.png

Last edited:
On new client i can't use uh after sd , or here exhaust system it's a slow on this ots .
Here is better exhaust system for use sd after sd to use uh after sd.

Yesterday i dead 3 or 4 x with this reason by some retards , becasue i think can use uh after sd but i can't use then die by some retards , becasue they no have exhaust for use sd after sd , when i have exhaust to healing uh rune after sd.

That's not what I expected, I thought it would be a better system exhaust than it was at rw , but here is worse.

I was expecting a new map , and here you are pasting the old map from Warloria ots.

I'm disappointed , please fix this exhaust system, because it's better to play on rw than here.

I download later old client and check this working better or the same.

On new client i can't use uh after sd , or here exhaust system it's a slow on this ots .
Here is better exhaust system for use sd after sd to use uh after sd.

Yesterday i dead 3 or 4 x with this reason by some retards , becasue i think can use uh after sd but i can't use then die by some retards , becasue they no have exhaust for use sd after sd , when i have exhaust to healing uh rune after sd.

That's not what I expected, I thought it would be a better system exhaust than it was at rw , but here is worse.

I was expecting a new map , and here you are pasting the old map from Warloria ots.

I'm disappointed , please fix this exhaust system, because it's better to play on rw than here.

I download later old client and check this working better or the same.
Ye there is exhaust after sd ~ so u should to SD > Manas> Uh should be oke~

He has to fix it because I do not play with utamo to first use mana fluid and later use uh.

Now server it's good only for play on utamo vita for play like scared people playing with magic shield all time.

This is no Rpg Orshabaal server where people can kill you by one shoot ue to play with magic shield all time , only war ots.

With this style play only scared people ,who no risk because they are afraid to play on hp.

Should do a quick exhaust for use all runes , because is parody now people must calculate i can use now or 2 second later use next rune.

Last edited:
He has to fix it because I do not play with utamo to first use mana fluid and later use uh.

Now server it's good only for play on utamo vita for play like scared people playing with magic shield all time.

This is no Rpg Orshabaal server where people can kill you by one shoot ue to play with magic shield all time , only war ots.

With this style play only scared people ,who no risk because they are afraid to play on hp.

Should do a quick exhaust for use all runes , because is parody now people must calculate i can use now or 2 second later use next rune.
People are scared to play w/o utamo vita because nobody want to die by 2 sd/ or random wave ~ on open ofc but under dp~ its pointless .
Imo everything is oke ~

You suppose to have 1,5 sec exh after sd on this server.

tampon go play on outcast if u dont want to have exhausts on runes xD

People are scared to play w/o utamo vita because nobody want to die by 2 sd/ or random wave ~ on open ofc but under dp~ its pointless .
Imo everything is oke ~

The issue of risk can not be played normally without mana shield, if you hit someone at the same time sd, someone can shoot again sd another when you try to heal, and you will not be able to do it.

Then can use the energy ring, but what if you do not have mana then you die because you can't healing when you shoot sd the same time to other guy who have some mana , sick server system.

You nothing know here sd rune works faster than uh after use sd rune, I had a few situations yesterday when I shoot sd in the same time to other guy and he can shoot next sd and i can't use uh in the same time when he shoot me next sd.
If you play utamo all the time, you do not experience such situations, so everything may seem beautiful to you.

tampon go play on outcast if u dont want to have exhausts on runes xD

I would go if there was a new server and it was pvp enforced.

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue of risk can not be played normally without mana shield, if you hit someone at the same time sd, someone can shoot again sd another when you try to heal, and you will not be able to do it.

Then can use the energy ring, but what if you do not have mana then you die because you can't healing when you shoot sd the same time to other guy who have some mana , sick server system.

You nothing know here sd rune works faster than uh after use sd rune, I had a few situations yesterday when I shoot sd in the same time to other guy and he can shoot next sd and i can't use uh in the same time when he shoot me next sd.
If you play utamo all the time, you do not experience such situations, so everything may seem beautiful to you.

Somehow the owner himself is an energy-ring only player and he didn't have such issues as you did.

@ruth Few things I'd like you to consider/repair:
1) ban tampon and remove all his post or I'm going to sue you because of cancer he is giving to all of us,
2) make energy wave a little bit stronger (avg sd dmg + 10-30 dmg), because now it hits lower than sd. I do know it is old rl formula but I think it will certainly improve pvp,
3) make us able to take elf or dwarf outfit, it was quite fun, for me at least - old rw owners wouldn't be mad at you if you steal this idea I guess (maybe as a premium feature - it's up to u),
4) user's actual ping is not displayed on OTC,
5) it's good that you implemented function to not close bp after character's death but consider to make delay before leaving pz. Now if you kill one in sewers he comes back in two seconds with full mana and you got to struggle to kill him again and again. Delay should be calculated like: round(-2*log(sqrt(distx^2+disty^2))+10), where dist is position of one's death related to his temple.

That's it. For now I must admit it is almost as good as RW or even better at some aspects. Glad you decided to host it.

nice to see

good ot but u need to remove this fking boring knights unkillable by 3 ms

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address). wtf with this otsowka?

I dont know how people like this ot. Sd is slow af, need wait 2 sqm to dont get exhausted. . Uh and mf is nice, well maybe need put a lit more exhausted. This shit isnt smoth, have to stop all time to throw runes.

Other thread, why people always in sewers? you are so boring sewer rats

Noob ot for slow players, it mades me boried. Maybe i was so hype with this ot cuz people saying me will be a nice ot war, and I found that shit

Edit: I tested better and isn't bad at all, only shit client, try fix that u don't need stop to throw runes, also put mw less exhausted (fast playability = + fun = more skilled metagame )

Last edited:
@ruth than You now everything works fine, the smoothest warot i have ever played on, If I were You I would consider about making Sd hit a little bit more, cause its hard to kill some1 for 2sd even with bursts besides that everything is is brilliant!!

@Secreet you probably live on some favela on south america and only you have to stop while using runes, Maybe consider that this is not client fault but maybe your brain

Back