• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dominated arenka after i rebooted my pc from windows update 10 mins ago before that i was winning some games and losing some against arenka players . But whats worth mentioning is that server lags constantly for all the players not just me idk what happened.

Also ruthles you lazy bastard prepare for revenge instead of ignoring my messages.

I dominated arenka after i rebooted my pc from windows update 10 mins ago before that i was winning some games and losing some against arenka players . But whats worth mentioning is that server lags constantly for all the players not just me idk what happened.

Also ruthles you lazy bastard prepare for revenge instead of ignoring my messages.
Another host maybe thats why + you have to fix your internet aswell from what I saw.

Last edited:
I think old thais severs should back becouse it used to bring more outplay potential and easier to run around enemies instead of 1 sq roads which mwalled off leave no room for outplay which is bad in my opinion.

I know 4 persons who have bot which was made for this "old" client.

People were instantly punished for using bot also bots test our skills really well. The number of bots per day never went above 1-2 so they should stay as a training factor.

People were instantly punished for using bot also bots test our skills really well. The number of bots per day never went above 1-2 so they should stay as a training factor.

Correcting:
I knew this 4 peoples which had bot 6 months ago when i playd on Kaspar server*
Now when i seen cam's which peoples posted on forum and send me in the game, there is few more of them.

If you enjoy playing with them, then good luck, but i prefer not to :) Sure I can beat bot in small room and tight tunnel, but on open I just waste my eyes and get frustraded with constant mouse spamming.

why you deleted old client? in this new client still being botters.. this ot only need more active staff to ban this botters. Funny how you delete old client for 4 retards, also the poll is equal in percentage.

In old client will be more players, this new don't let me login like some players too. But well, do whatever you want, this ot is already dead in my opinion

New sewers are great, you guys complaining of it because you suck, when were the typical Thais sewers almost of there suck in trap, now they are worse ahhaha

Only ruthless can beat me on arena so bots would be a good competition. Also new sewers are better than the old 1 sq one.

why you deleted old client? in this new client still being botters.. this ot only need more active staff to ban this botters. Funny how you delete old client for 4 retards, also the poll is equal in percentage

I can agree on the point, that there is basically staff missing, I would love to see one or 2 more GM's on @ruth rpg server, as well on war server. I think, there are for sure some trust-worthy peoples who can help @ruth and play the server at the same time,
@ruth - I have an question, is there an option of makeing GM char which can only execute certain commands ? Like, teleport commands and Ban only ? Without command's for spawning item's, closing server, spawming mobs etc... ?

Back