• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lame player, lame quality, lame music, and 0 brain.

record your gameplay, show me how you achieve 100% sd accuracy in any situation xD

shittalking tampik but i bet he'd bend you over if you turned off your bot

I have not been playing here for several days.

There are no players, and besides, there is a very boring map always the same.

I played on this map 10 years ago and there are still no big changes on it, this map is too boring to play on it.

Look my old movie from 7 years ago when i played like noob with slow mouse on ball , and you can see on this map old time and now no have any big changes:

Ruth, you could add some non-standard elements to attract players to back play on it , no only copy and paste map from 10 years ago and 0 changes.

For example, you can could add pools, or a few swamps in the middle of the city and between them small bridges in the middle.

In the under ground , do a bit of a green tree , something like the underground Jungle or elements snow or add sands and water.

Anything whatever you add to map new to do would be more interesting than always the same boring copy and paste map created over 10 years ago.

You have a good server but you're wasting its potential adding to this server old one map in style copy and paste without any special changes that are just boring and uninteresting.

Make a completely new city from 0 from nothing takes about 3-4 hours and you can have a whole new map.

You have a ready map and you can add to this a few changes, which should not take you more than 20 minutes to change the old map into something new and cooler.

I have not been playing here for several days.

There are no players, and besides, there is a very boring map always the same.

I played on this map 10 years ago and there are still no big changes on it, this map is too boring to play on it.

Look my old movie from 7 years ago when i played like noob with slow mouse on ball , and you can see on this map old time and now no have any big changes:

Ruth, you could add some non-standard elements to attract players to back play on it , no only copy and paste map from 10 years ago and 0 changes.

For example, you can could add pools, or a few swamps in the middle of the city and between them small bridges in the middle.

In the under ground , do a bit of a green tree , something like the underground Jungle or elements snow or add sands and water.

Anything whatever you add to map new to do would be more interesting than always the same boring copy and paste map created over 10 years ago.

You have a good server but you're wasting its potential adding to this server old one map in style copy and paste without any special changes that are just boring and uninteresting.

Make a completely new city from 0 from nothing takes about 3-4 hours and you can have a whole new map.

You have a ready map and you can add to this a few changes, which should not take you more than 20 minutes to change the old map into something new and cooler.
It's not worth to do such things you mentioned to attract players to back play on it. I already told Punio to bring back alive war server on stream.

Today i back to play here and make short pk movie :

I shooting a little slower than before, a few days break and skills have dropped slightly, but if I train again, I will shooting as before.

Fun server when lots of people are on.

Most of all its got no p2w and almost no bots! Hard to find servers like this nowadays.

Back