• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe you can add more souls points to use utamo vita like on Kaspar server Letswar?

It's 20 soul point for use utamo vita or 10 no remember good.

In my opinion Letswar are best server with private accounts what people open in last years.

Less people on Letswar used utamo vita because it was less profitable and when they wanted to use they could not use waves , ue etc because waste all souls for utamo vita.

The game was fast and not as monotonous as on other servers where for many minutes you have to fight to kill one person if fight 1 vs 1.

Now that you've added soul points to use exura gran, more people use utamo vita even people who have not done it before and the game is even more monotonous than before.

Generally speaking, what is the meaning of the game if you play a solo and you have to shoot a lot of minutes to kill a player who has a big lvl and he play on the utamo and you must wait for the mistake to can shoot to him 3 sd before this person uses one uh runes at this time , this is senseless , because mana fluids do not end and the struggles last for a long time and are boring. + fact by this reason people play on more big teams to can faster kill players with good lvl who used utamo vita.

In my opinion, you could completely remove utamo vita and even spells for healing then and the gameplay would be faster and more pleasant and risky.

Most people play on utamo vita and they make on mc lvls 37 and no die by this reason for 2 sd , wee need shoot to they 3 sd when you play solo and it's totally no sense and by this reason.

Good player when have lvl 37 and play utamo it's really hard to kill they solo if need to shoot 3 sd for killing , then in this time good player easy use one uh rune what it's sense to fight solo vs they?

Maybe delete this spell utamo vita then game have more sense and more players can play solo , no only all in teams play utamo vita because retards on utamo vita no want die fast on 2 sd only need 3 sd killing they if they have lvls 37.

Here my movie from lestswar server:

Maybe you can add more souls points to use utamo vita like on Kaspar server Letswar?

It's 20 soul point for use utamo vita or 10 no remember good.

In my opinion Letswar are best server with private accounts what people open in last years.

Less people on Letswar used utamo vita because it was less profitable and when they wanted to use they could not use waves , ue etc because waste all souls for utamo vita.

The game was fast and not as monotonous as on other servers where for many minutes you have to fight to kill one person if fight 1 vs 1.

Now that you've added soul points to use exura gran, more people use utamo vita even people who have not done it before and the game is even more monotonous than before.

Generally speaking, what is the meaning of the game if you play a solo and you have to shoot a lot of minutes to kill a player who has a big lvl and he play on the utamo and you must wait for the mistake to can shoot to him 3 sd before this person uses one uh runes at this time , this is senseless , because mana fluids do not end and the struggles last for a long time and are boring. + fact by this reason people play on more big teams to can faster kill players with good lvl who used utamo vita.

In my opinion, you could completely remove utamo vita and even spells for healing then and the gameplay would be faster and more pleasant and risky.

Most people play on utamo vita and they make on mc lvls 37 and no die by this reason for 2 sd , wee need shoot to they 3 sd when you play solo and it's totally no sense and by this reason.

Good player when have lvl 37 and play utamo it's really hard to kill they solo if need to shoot 3 sd for killing , then in this time good player easy use one uh rune what it's sense to fight solo vs they?

Maybe delete this spell utamo vita then game have more sense and more players can play solo , no only all in teams play utamo vita because retards on utamo vita no want die fast on 2 sd only need 3 sd killing they if they have lvls 37.

Here my movie from lestswar server:

But tampik you finally dont spam exura gran :D

I don't think you should be able to get rune exhaust after drinking mana fluid. Would you mind looking into that? It works fine for UH/MWALL/GFB but not with SD. Maybe SD is a bit too slow? Can you make it a little faster please?

Other than that, a big thumbs up for working on OTClient. This is the first server I play where I don't miss original CIP client (as much). Considered making it able to throw ring/amulet in "cap space" of minimized eq slot?
There's also almost no botters and the few that do are garbage. That's pretty amazing!

Little outfit bug on warlocks, they stay full invisible.

I don't think you should be able to get rune exhaust after drinking mana fluid.

I agree with it , later some randoms from war server later think they can play the same style like on war ots and die easy by this reason by noobs players on normal servers.

I think David knows what I'm talking about here xD

I tested a bit in game.
The issue seems to be that, when u drink mana fluid after u shoot sd, there's no delay.
Normally, and after u shoot any other runes besides sd, when u drink mana fluid, there's small delay.

Here the delay to drink mana fluid after you shoot sd seems to be removed, and that's why u get exhausted when you sd,mf,sd.
Put sd and mf on the floor and you can basically sd,mf at the same time.

If you can add a delay to drink mana fluid after u shoot an sd, this issue should be fixed. Than sd,mf,sd should be smooth.

@ruth got annoyed that we might take some ppl off his new server ( less profit ) and opened this thread so we move the drama where it belongs with this comedian gm who publicly says he will ddos like he already did and gets no punishment for it . Great advertisment for realesta servers !

i can barely walk on current client xd

edit : nvm i used dx9 instead of ogl xd

Last edited:
There are not any more botters in the server untill now we have cleaned all... but ye probably in the future some botters will come back who knows lol..
But they will also be removed.. so DON'T Bother about botters just play and show skills ☺️

I've changed side step from 2 to 2.5 maybe thats why.

Back