• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Massive fps drops on newly released client - a lot of players complain about it, myself included.

Zdechlakesta.net with mid rate exp rates takes ppl from war ots . I hope it will break record and die in 6 days instead of 7 like whateveresta usually do.

I've changed side step from 2 to 2.5 maybe thats why.

This happens when you teach a 12 years old kid on how to create a server where he gives no shit on informing their players about server "updates". All he knows is copy-paste newsletter and launch new copied servers every now and then.

By the way, an anti-bot client? I've cracked it within seconds, let's see your useless "second part". You're incompetent. Your dog is still wandering your server streets and you've taken no action. I don't really understand why people should keep playing your servers. I give you a few days and "Mideresta" will be dead.

That happens when u fucking ppl for money for x editions and doing nothing for the server xd Right now u can open 8.0, realesta is lying next to classictibia as 7.4 💩💩

That happens when u fucking ppl for money for x editions and doing nothing for the server xd Right now u can open 8.0, realesta is lying next to classictibia as 7.4 💩💩

What do you mean by "fucking ppl for money for x editions and doing nothing"?

@ruth hmm, opening new worlds after one is dying, doing nothing with botters, adding unban to sms shop even if the guy is getting ban for full scripted riftbot etc. Money farming ot ,nothing more XD I guess u will never see any war team on ur server anymore but as i remember u said that u don't need any war teams - stream viewers are enough to hold the server. Let's see how long this midreasta will be online xd

Just tell me, what have u done at this neveresta? Where was ur new recruited staff? Where was ur antibot client? Where was ur max 2-3 mc for makers? // As always u just promising everything - doing nothing

// You lost ur reputation by doing this - it's over. It's not only my point of view, alot of people would tell the same

Last edited:
@ruth hmm, opening new worlds after one is dying, doing nothing with botters, adding unban to sms shop even if the guy is getting ban for full scripted riftbot etc. Money farming ot ,nothing more XD I guess u will never see any war team on ur server anymore but as i remember u said that u don't need any war teams - stream viewers are enough to hold the server. Let's see how long this midreasta will be online xd
// You lost ur reputation by doing this - it's over. It's not only my point of view, alot of people would tell the same

1. I opened mid rate server on ppl request, i would open as many server as i want and it's not your buisness if you dont like don't play and don't make stupidly posts,
2. I've put like 2 weeks now on making new antibot, new ban system,
3. Probably you didn't notice i removed the unban on Mideresta.
4. I think i lose only your reputation.

Just tell me, what have u done at this neveresta? Where was ur new recruited staff? Where was ur antibot client? Where was ur max 2-3 mc for makers? // As always u just promising everything - doing nothing

I've done a lot of things that you are too blind to see, you only seach for bad things nothing more, my recruited staff was done great job with banning botters and makers, I didn't say i had anitbot client on Neveresta.

Who is gm undercover?
this kid insulting players and disturbs changing the map without warning when the player is in full trap.
Wtf?

Who is gm undercover?
this kid insulting players and disturbs changing the map without warning when the player is in full trap.
Wtf?

Hes a great GM that is banning botters on a daily basis, also stopping people from teaming 4+ and changing map when people have been playing in thais sewers for 12 + hours. That's all u need to know :p

I haven't seen GM for a long time, idiot named "Kiczer" playing with bot there for 3 days and still didnt get banned. He using mc's (Kuteng and one more but I dont remember the name) with full afk auto healers in trap places. If u are fighting against Kiczer just look at that insane reaction, got sd and need just 0.00000003 sec to heal himself ;)

I see it's Darama now, instead of Thias. Not sure if it's new or if used to be here for long but I'm glad for it. I really like the map! Does it switch on regular basis, let's say 2 hours of Thais and 2 hours of Darama?

I haven't seen GM for a long time, idiot named "Kiczer" playing with bot there for 3 days and still didnt get banned. He using mc's (Kuteng and one more but I dont remember the name) with full afk auto healers in trap places. If u are fighting against Kiczer just look at that insane reaction, got sd and need just 0.00000003 sec to heal himself ;)

I saw him too,
north of the depo, trapped using 3 MC

It's funny how this filthy person is still a gamemaster and now after all the evidence, I am sure we are all aware that corruption here has no limits.

This person's IQ is really, really LOW that you can't even compare to a chimpanzee. He is not anywhere near their level.

EZGqxNs.jpg

PjmjA7j.png

Gfi18Ke.png

01:11 Why Even Bother: DOWNLOAD FREE BOT TODAY (14 DAYS FREE)
haahha flame master get banned million times and started to buy bot and share it to ppl in ots hahaha
i can imagine how mad are you cuz u got banned many times and can't play with ur bot
better to u to find another ot to play coz u won't play here since im here hahaah
btw cryisfree :p

ahahah so maaaad
i feel sorry for u brother ahaha
riftbot owner can't play tibia or invest with his business [selling bots for customers]
ajajajajajaj :p cryisfreee
rifbot owner so maad getting rekt and can't play

16:22 You have taken the action "Banishment" against: Kiczer (Warnings: 1), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "b".
KiczerUsing unofficial software to play28 Jun 2020, 22:11

God Rth promised to demote animal GM who was destroying ots with his behaviour and illegal bans now it happens all over the same with the same animal as before. Never trust, never pay, never pay to any of his ots. I did not play 1 week and then i come back to see the same situation as before i repeat : Never trust, never pay, never pay to any of his ots

God Rth promised to demote animal GM who was destroying ots with his behaviour and illegal bans now it happens all over the same with the same animal as before. Never trust, never pay, never pay to any of his ots. I did not play 1 week and then i come back to see the same situation as before i repeat : Never trust, never pay, never pay to any of his ots

he protecc
he atacc
but most importantly
he never go bacc

Back