• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Tampik back
haha tampon you are a funny guy for real,maybe one of the funniest ppl that i ever saw..
how can you say that i banned ur friend because he was "Insulting Me" not because he was "Botting"
are u the GameMaster?did u even check his cast ??!!
i never banned anyone who was insulting me ,Otherwise i would ban all Server ....i just banned botters and ppl who inviting botters to play arena vs them like "UZi"
i had a clip on my pc of ur friend botting and i showed to ruth..
thats not my problem bro that u got wooden brain sorry.. i dont need to explain everytime why i was banning ppl LOL..

But you see how you behave, insult others, and if someone offends you, you would like to ban him right away xD

I don't think he boting: He tell me he create make nickname : Yarrak Quarley and he for joke tell to you : "Kebabos piger" and you banned him.

Ruth please unban him , it's this guy "Wszystko wporządeczku" on other account , any one people no see what he boting.

I dueling with him many time and easy kill him and playing with him and no see he boting.

If really record movie when he boting 1x you can give him new chance , server need players.

You can unban every players , for server again alive.

Listen every day here play are some bots at this server , if you remove bans all nothing change , server can have only for it more players.

And u think when botters get unbanned and back to play again... They will not use bot again??? Ofc they will use lol
Also even u tampon call everyone botter and spamming to ban ppl 24/7.. Since noone was botting they just better than u at sd and all..
Also I don't have GM anymore so i can do nothing at this situation.. So pls stop spamming.. If u don't like the server then don't play lol

And u think when botters get unbanned and back to play again... They will not use bot again??? Ofc they will use lol
Also even u tampon call everyone botter and spamming to ban ppl 24/7.. Since noone was botting they just better than u at sd and all..
Also I don't have GM anymore so i can do nothing at this situation.. So pls stop spamming.. If u don't like the server then don't play lol

If you no have position real game master and no see mouse position , only see click pointer at cast , then you can't see who use bot.

You can see then bots only some boys who no use simulation mouse when attacks , listen i have friends who play here and they use bots here every day and you no see it so don't tell me bullshit.

Go download some bots and test it , then you see bots on casts simulate the same clicks points like normal player i test it with friend who use bot here.

As people run only in the channel and use a bot with a head.

You not able to recognize bots , you can even ask Uzi , recently there was one guy who used the bot in the arena and killed him several times.

This "Hisoka" who are noob player , he open bot on arena in last weekand and tell to Uzi he open now bot becasue many time die and he killed Uzi on arena like 5x easy and very faster.

And Uzi say to me look at cast him he use bot.

So don't tell me bullshit here are no boters.

Man there is no point to argue with you since u have wooden brain so please stop spamming or atleast stop mentioning me at ur posts I've nothing to do I'm not gm anymore can u understand??

Man there is no point to argue with you since u have wooden brain so please stop spamming or atleast stop mentioning me at ur posts I've nothing to do I'm not gm anymore can u understand??

When you banned "Ordinary boy" for booting, and then unbanned him , because he promised he wouldn't use the bot anymore.

5 minutes later he reopened the bot and shooting to people full sd with use bot and he laugh about you on teamspeak , he tell to me you are naive stupid Sfinx.

I know about it becasue he comment it on teamspeak when you ban him and when you unnbaned him he say Fuck this Sfinx i boting now and i never stop , he don't catch me never more again.

I understand you are a sphinx and you don't know how to recognize bots. xD

Okay, I'm not going to argue with you because you don't understand anything anyway, so it doesn't make sense.

This game it's dead :(

Page not working 0 updates , 0 new maps , no one no make other war servers.

Here new movie from dead server:

This game it's dead :(

Page not working 0 updates , 0 new maps , no one no make other war servers.

Here new movie from dead server:

i dont understand ....
are you happy or sad?!!! ur sad cuz ot is borken and same time u upload video to show ur PRO gameplay pvp!!! schizophrenia ?

i dont understand ....
are you happy or sad?!!! ur sad cuz ot is borken and same time u upload video to show ur PRO gameplay pvp!!! schizophrenia ?

You never understand anything because you're dark like the tail of a black widow.

In your opinion why would I be sad , because this server it's no very good?

I may be not satisfied but I'm not sad , because you must know it's only game.

I no pray to games in style like you to Pharaohs xD

dude website is working here vvv
ur just a fool sorry >;D
54.36.127.36/war

You are so wise that the god Ra sent you salvation , you must only have to jump into the Nile and look into the mouth of the crocodile.

You are so wise that the god Ra sent you salvation , you must only have to jump into the Nile and look into the mouth of the crocodile.
haha i ask admin for solution to make u happy, and u ask google translate to help u but it gives u bad translation -.-
you broke my heart tanbom

Still A lot of aims, you don't have to be a genius, just go to the cast and you can see with a naked eye that the guy is using a bot.
some do not even want to sort out in their backpack, they have one run each sd, uh, mwal and mf thrown in any way.
Gm have not seen any more than 2+ months
XD

Back