• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
had one online yday at 22:00 polish name in green/grey outfit but he was rly bad
bots on divinum are much better practice

Those bots are random i mean real player with bot is better. Especially on arena with realesta balance. You dont have opengl on divinum so its harder to aim there. Im best on both ots but i think realesta is better balanced and optimized right now and training with bots is more fun here.

Those bots are random i mean real player with bot is better. Especially on arena with realesta balance. You dont have opengl on divinum so its harder to aim there. Im best on both ots but i think realesta is better balanced and optimized right now and training with bots is more fun here.
yeah better balanced and optimized XDDDDDDD when i use x2 mf and then any rune there is like 2sec delay on it xDDD

yeah better balanced and optimized XDDDDDDD when i use x2 mf and then any rune there is like 2sec delay on it xDDD

Yes you are low skilled like every1 on this ots thats why you probably try to do this outside of trap. This is useful only when ur in 1 sq and not moving until you get on hp . Then on hp you need to predict when to double mf and when to double uh. In 1 v 1 scenario mf + sd is the way to go show me other ots except outcast which is specific with different exhausts that 2 mfs wont give u delay between sds. I did not test divinum because its client 20/60 viruses on virustotal. Most ots got this but its visible here because client is opengl and smoother. Yes this war ots is better optimized than any other ive played because of lvl/mlvl/eq is the same and opengl 2.0

Last edited:
It's supposed to be hard friend,
unlike this client for kids.

I mean opengl is always easier to aim with especially for nvidia cards. For me it does not matter i played on dx9 on every ot and dominated. Im on opengl since like 1-2 months and thats because i found a way to change settings on amd card. Its not as performant as nvidia cards but still a noticable boost over dx9 in responsiveness. In my opinion divinum is worse ots because of the way client feels like 10 fps at least for me and damage formula is not as optimized as here ( vis lux, orc leader damage ,mana that fluid gives , burst damage) . To be honest i aim perfectly on divinum too because of the exhaust there ( it seems a lil bit lower than on realesta ) . Overall if you are best on 1 ot you will be on other it does not matter . From objective standpoint of view opengl is easier and more enojyable experience thats why people praise this client.

Yes you are low skilled like every1 on this ots thats why you probably try to do this outside of trap. This is useful only when ur in 1 sq and not moving until you get on hp . Then on hp you need to predict when to double mf and when to double uh. In 1 v 1 scenario mf + sd is the way to go show me other ots except outcast which is specific with different exhausts that 2 mfs wont give u delay between sds. I did not test divinum because its client 20/60 viruses on virustotal. Most ots got this but its visible here because client is opengl and smoother. Yes this war ots is better optimized than any other ive played because of lvl/mlvl/eq is the same and opengl 2.0
i think u didnt understand what i said w.e waste of time talking with u

i think u didnt understand what i said w.e waste of time talking with u

Tell me what i understood wrong in this sentence. There is literally only 1 way you can interpret this. You must be kidding that there is more than 1 exaplination to what you wrote.

" when i use x2 mf and then any rune there is like 2sec delay on it "

I mean u said that this is only useful in 1 sq but u didnt get my point, I'm not talking about what is useful or not, I'm talking about the server is badly done, in divinum/realistic u didnt get any delay when u pot urself twice and then tried to use any rune. Btw if u think that i wrote answer badly on purpose then u are dumb xd

edit: also if i want to play fullscreen with a custom res i have to change my desktop res xddxdxdxddxdxdxdxdxdxddddddd

Last edited:
I mean u said that this is only useful in 1 sq but u didnt get my point, I'm not talking about what is useful or not, I'm talking about the server is badly done, in divinum/realistic u didnt get any delay when u pot urself twice and then tried to use any rune. Btw if u think that i wrote answer badly on purpose then u are dumb xd

edit: also if i want to play fullscreen with a custom res i have to change my desktop res xddxdxdxddxdxdxdxdxdxddddddd

I mean properly balancing ots is harder than one can imagine. Divinum has different damage formulas movement speed and fluid. Like i said i did not test divinum under 2fluids+rune criteria because its client has viruses so its auto-deleted once downloaded. If they sort that out ill compare it . I played divinum after they added free accounts few times and told Kaspar to add arenas but outside of it realesta feels better to 1 v 1 but whats enojyable about divinum is exhaust on sd is lower so i can land more but again fluid gives more mana so ppl can last longer which is bad for me. There fluid to sd radio is not as good as on realesta where once orc hits its high range of damage ur able to kill some1 1 v 1. For me realesta has superior balance and the delay on sd is a non-factor because its replaced by proper movement which allows you to land first in most scenarios because aiming and putting pressure first matters more which is what i value higher than some fluid spam. I was joking with last reply btw its not me whos dumb if u dont see it ;d . I always use default resolution so i dont care about changing it but if its imporant u can always spam to gms for them to add that option in-game.

I mean properly balancing ots is harder than one can imagine. Divinum has different damage formulas movement speed and fluid. Like i said i did not test divinum because its client has viruses so its auto-deleted once downloaded. If they sort that out ill compare it . I played divinum after they added free accounts few times and told Kaspar to add arenas but outside of it realesta feels better to 1 v 1 but whats enojyable about divinum is exhaust on sd in lower so i can land more but again fluid is probably higher so ppl can last longer which is bad for me. There fluid to sd radio is not as good as on realesta where once orc hits its high range of damage ur able to kill some1 1 v 1. For me realesta has superior balance and the delay on sd is a non-factor in most scenarios because aiming and putting pressure first matters more which is what i value higher than some fluid spam. I was joking with last reply btw its not me whos dumb if u dont see it ;d
Maybe in terms of damage and balanced ots yeah, realesta it's definitely way better but in terms of client/engine then realistic/divinum is much better..

I think server need new maps , because this map it's not have much custom elements , and it's boring to play at the same map.

I think for better and faster game play here you can change formula mana fluid to lower like 20-30 mana maximum or add + 2 or 3 mlv for better dmg hits with sd runes.

Better will be kill here people solo for 2 fast shoot sd when they use utamo vita not 3 like now , becasue it's waste much time to killing solo utamo viters players.

Now if player use utamo vita uh + mf it's hard to killing they solo without use spell summon creature and it's waste much time to do it.

It is enough to change the floor, for example, on underground add snow, widen tunnels, add a few trees or a river with bridges in the channel, or the city center and the map would be more interesting and attract more players.

It's no waste more time than 5-10 min to do it in map editor + save changes.

Mind your language when you're expressing your thoughts. Insulting other members is not tolerated.
@up ye he is useless player now, sometime ago he was good sparing partner in arena, now he is afraid to go there and only say about going there with bots xD so useless player better don't login on this war server Uzi because only what u can do now is run all the time in sewers getting some frags on noobs and hide behind the magic walls when someone land on u 3-4 sds xD.
No one will miss that useless player like u Uzi

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you add level rotation on this server? It's slowly getting boring to play on level 30's only, i think it would be a nice feature to have.

You could add rotations like,
week 1: levels 31, standard soul costs etc.
week 2: levels 51, ue costs 100 souls to cast, morthur 25, vislux 30, para 50 souls, sio 5 souls
week 3: levels 71, ue costs 150 souls to cast, morthurs 40, vislux 50, para 60 souls, sio 5 souls

And it would allow us to have much more fun playing.

Mlvls would have to be calculated accordingly to prevent imbalanced situations, i.e dying on 2 sd's everytime.
@ruth

Last edited:
The map that still remembers the times of the dinosaurs becomes more boring.

An hourly map rotation would be nice and you can add lvls and mlv rotations too.

Back