• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ADMIN CHANGE THIS RATE OR SPEED ITS VERYYYYYY BORED OMGGG........

There is not a single good player or ever was on this ots. There are only bunch of noobs that have nothing to do other than ddosing others. If i fix my internet i wont login on this corrupted ots again. Right now i can joke from time to time on my phone internet and thats it.

Ever since the war client got updated – i.e. the update that brought about, for example, the new bar in the top left corner – I've been experiencing lags. I have never lagged before on this client. Lucky me I guess. Unfortunately, the grace of the Tibian God seems to have withdrawn from my dwelling. My ping usually floats around the number 20 and FPS usually around 200. I don't think the problem concerns my Internet connection, though I don't want to rule anything out. But no other area is affected. Only the war ot. The lag can somehow be described by saying that the screen "jumps" from time to time, like it doesn't record or can't keep up with everything that happens on the screen. It might just be that my computer is getting old but the sudden change, incidentally, reached me through an update of the client. I'm just curious if there's anybody else that have noticed the difference (which would point in the direction that the problem is external to me) or not (which would point to the problem being internal to me). I know of one other regular player who suffers the same problem since the update. I can't play as it is now, not that I've had the time as of recently.

/Imladris

Last edited:
Ever since the war client got updated – i.e. the update that brought about, for example, the new bar in the top left corner – I've been experiencing lags. I have never lagged before on this client. Lucky me I guess. Unfortunately, the grace of the Tibian God seems to have withdrawn from my dwelling. My ping usually floats around the number 20 and FPS usually around 200. I don't think the problem concerns my Internet connection, though I don't want to rule anything out. But no other area is affected. Only the war ot. The lag can somehow be described by saying that the screen "jumps" from time to time, like it doesn't record or can't keep up with everything that happens on the screen. It might just be that my computer is getting old but the sudden change, incidentally, reached me through an update of the client. I'm just curious if there's anybody else that have noticed the difference (which would point in the direction that the problem is external to me) or not (which would point to the problem being internal to me). I know of one other regular player who suffers the same problem since the update. I can't play as it is now, not that I've had the time as of recently.

/Imladris
Playing on laptop here with some intel i3 2,4 ghz processor, 8gb ram, 1GB amd graphic card.
On kasteria OGL or DX I have between 330-350 fps with all sqm's on screen taken, 12 backpacs open and with full battle list.
I play on 100fps with forced v sync because my screen refresh is 100hz.

On Realesta something is different.
Whenever I throw entire screen of firefields my fps drops to 30 from regular 120-150.
Similar thing happening on RetroCores.
On Realera this isn't happening. I can set my fps anywhere between 60-330 and they will stay stable no matter what's happening on the screen.

Last edited:
He is not botter, That's why he is not banned..
Very simple.
Can't you see that he was healed by his Duo "Onlyarena"?
Even if he was using bot, he wouldn't be able to make 2x UHS in the same time without getting exhausted.

Multi-accounts, hmm, smells like a dog.

Too sad that you're too blind to admit that your friends are also botters, and as Uzi said above, there are no good players in this server but of course, everyone has to act like they're some PvP Gods' (this includes Uzi himself).

You can clearly see the click-reuse appear from nowhere at exactly 0:06 seconds, he tried to take the UH but if you play it closely, he never reached the UH, and he clicked outside the "UH BOX", but then for some reason, he got triggered the UH to heal himself, very interesting. Even if it was healed by his "duo", he still got click-reuse from somewhere and on the ground there was nothing but a dead body which can not lead to this click-reuse.

But hey, Eslam aka GM Knoxx, you do your things and better ban people who team up with other botters.

Multi-accounts, hmm, smells like a dog.

Too sad that you're too blind to admit that your friends are also botters, and as Uzi said above, there are no good players in this server but of course, everyone has to act like they're some PvP Gods' (this includes Uzi himself).

You can clearly see the click-reuse appear from nowhere at exactly 0:06 seconds, he tried to take the UH but if you play it closely, he never reached the UH, and he clicked outside the "UH BOX", but then for some reason, he got triggered the UH to heal himself, very interesting. Even if it was healed by his "duo", he still got click-reuse from somewhere and on the ground there was nothing but a dead body which can not lead to this click-reuse.

But hey, Eslam aka GM Knoxx, you do your things and better ban people who team up with other botters.
There were no bots when i played. Maybe 1-2 in few weeks nothing more. Also bot is beatable even on arena so point about bots is invalid. If you want to call yourself decent you should outplay any bot without too much effort. And acting big in my case is a consequence of beeing the only player that can call himself e-sport ready ( i know this game has no competitive professional scene but still having no real opponent for years means something and there is no1 on this planet or ever were that comes close to my level of gameplay so there is no1 more suitable to judge anything related to pvp in this game than me ).

You can clearly see the click-reuse appear from nowhere at exactly 0:06 seconds, he tried to take the UH but if you play it closely, he never reached the UH, and he clicked outside the "UH BOX", but then for some reason, he got triggered the UH to heal himself, very interesting.
This is one of many less well known/talked about Tibia client bugs that happens with high mouse speed/dpi.
You can see a clearer demo of it in this video by Shine from almost 10 years ago around 00:35-00:55:
Your clip is heavily slowed down, so watch this video in heavy slow motion too and you'll see it, it's basically just the game lagging behind.

@prayyy123
If you're Uzi, you're way more well known for BM than skill, speaking both from personal experience and more broadly of your reputation.

Last edited:
Shine was one of the few cheaters to use a mouse simulation bot in the old days.

I played with him old time and he tell me it in secret , when i paly with him on real ots server in old times.

Many people think they have good pvp and play 1/2 game with use bots.

My friend Noxey from Latvia in old times to play manually and some times shooting rune with use bot.

Look 2:50 min movie he click 1 sqm to far and he on hide black d bot and shoot sd after click , and he laugh about it later and tell me about it.

I've already played a lot of players back then, and I perfectly remember people who cheating.

I have been playing at very high dpi values for about 3 years and I have never encountered such a game error.

This is one of many less well known/talked about Tibia client bugs that happens with high mouse speed/dpi.
You can see a clearer demo of it in this video by Shine from almost 10 years ago around 00:35-00:55:
Your clip is heavily slowed down, so watch this video in heavy slow motion too and you'll see it, it's basically just the game lagging behind.

@prayyy123
If you're Uzi, you're way more well known for BM than skill, speaking both from personal experience and more broadly of your reputation.

Excuses for no reason. You've got forked an OTClient on your Github repository, and you're still comparing me an 10-years-old video using Tibia standalone client versus modern OTClient which is used by Realesta War. It has nothing to do with that issue and I can guarantee that you cannot even reproduce this "bug", lag or whatsoever you want to call it on the current Realesta War client.

Back