• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta74 New world Mideresta START: [21.06, Friday 18:00 CET] | Antibot | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Just to clarify as last off-topic:
You have an irresponsible and incompetent "person" (I couldn't call him that after his immature behavior) in charge of a gamemaster in your server and you clearly give no importance to that. Of course, after all the corruption you've been through, I wouldn't question that.

I urge you to demote this obnoxious human being from his position. If you still reconsider to maintain his position, then you are no different than him. I think no one wants to play a server where gamemaster threats you for DDoS attacking, spoiling your IP address in public and of course, insults you because you don't share the same religion/ideology.

Just see for yourself how is this jerk's daily behavior. Almost every player hates his attitude, not just the ones who are banned.

Right to the point , well written .

Applause !

Quote me or PM me with botters after launch.

nice zdechlak 14daysesta.net? ruth should add direct link to rifbot and cooperate a bit with developer so players could buy licence right from shop

rewards from tasks shouldnt be increased? xd

ps : rifbot isnt working atm

Riftbot is working, i saw few botters at war server after client update so XD
This update was a part of new antibot, second part will come soon.

Atleast make runes 2x if you dont want 50% of players are runemakers on macro/bot.

Ups 250 ppl ...
Make more rune maker gogogogo
Weekend ots

Mederesta is so cool!!!!
I want a loweresta/tibiaresta/coolleresta/neweresta. Open them all! Just like mastercores. 6 worlds is gooood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back