• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta74 New world Mideresta START: [21.06, Friday 18:00 CET] | Antibot | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
A post about crappy community incoming (while he didn't give a f**k about botters last time)

Last edited:
When you're owner of OTS, expecting money for Hawaii Holidays but yours community shows you middle finger and all you have to choose is holidays between yours grandfathers on the village.

Yes i could have ask you before i run the server, profession prophet is needed nowdays.
Deduction was a simple thing according to your behaviour and how you treat your community (which is much smaller as we see now)
You're just out of mana. Hide somewhere, regen and try again after few months, greedy boi.

Last edited:
Open Highresta , LegendaryResta , Epicresta gonna be awesome

Open Highresta , LegendaryResta , Epicresta gonna be awesome

Paypalfesta, visafesta.

Thanks for feedback, I'll check what i can do :)

Deduction was a simple thing according to your behaviour and how you treat your community (which is much smaller as we see now)
You're just out of mana. Hide somewhere, regen and try again after few months, greedy boi.

My community is great but you are not the part of it, I only treat trolls like you as they deserve to.

make server with no online list please ;)
fk you noobs

Server is good, don't know why everyone is trying to blame such stupid things like u write here, bots? show me a server where is 0 bots, even on rl tibia was many bots in 7.4 times and because of that they put hotkeys to client...
Everyone blaming Rth and this ot, instead of playing here and later they will cry "no ot to play" haha, ye guys lets play shitcores with 120 ping, is definitely better xD seriously no botters on shitcores? haha who really believes that? U guys so funny...
Tbh for me this server need maybe only one small change -> runes x2 and maybe spell adori blank to make it perfect, but even without that is really good ot, definitely no better ot to play online, especially for this perfect smooth client, and no lags etc and nice custom content...

make x2 runes for kids and lootrate like neveresta

server is kinda dedek, i just made a lvl 30 fast and went to pk and 5-6 randoms was aimbotting on me on stairjump ank for 10 minutes.

after that i xloged nice client update protection for bots

@ruth
When things were going great at the beginning you didn't give a fck what people were writing about situation on your last server, now when online is very low as price of blowjobs offered by whores on the street and now when online dropped like a whore drops her pants for few bucks you're showing up here, it's very satisfing proof for me seeing your butthurt that your next cash grab is total fail and how you can't deal with that, you've realized there's nothing to lose already so bark, bark more

Last edited:
@ruth
When things were going great at the beginning you didn't give a fck what people were writing about situation on your last server, now when online is very low as price of blowjobs offered by whores on the street and now when online dropped like a whore drops her pants for few bucks you're showing up here, it's very satisfing proof for me seeing your butthurt that your next cash grab is total fail and how you can't deal with that, you've realized there's nothing to lose already so bark, bark more

Do you really think he cares though?
He will open a new one, and a new one, and.... a new one!
Every start generates a fair bit of money for him and it does not cost him anything more than a regular ot start, hosting is paid anyway, he may as well just start new worlds every month and get that starting bonus from the first 150-200 players that will buy premiums.

Do you really think he cares though?
He will open a new one, and a new one, and.... a new one!
Every start generates a fair bit of money for him and it does not cost him anything more than a regular ot start, hosting is paid anyway, he may as well just start new worlds every month and get that starting bonus from the first 150-200 players that will buy premiums.
And now compare that to what he could have ACTUALLY earn if he did it right. You still think he dont care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back