• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tekania Online | 29.11 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tekania.online/
Server Address
tekania.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
We join Tekania with team hope u will take care about bots because on retrocores its possible to bot 24/7 without punishment

One of two to spark my interest. Looking forward to it casually.

ye becouse evryone wanan play tibiantis without ankrahmun on real map XD
Hmm no offense but tekania looks like old tibianic wanna be, it can brings you memories from old tibianic.

Tibiantis want to bring you memories from real tibia, with not retarded monsters behaviour its something new for ot community.

I remember when I was 20 knight and I had to hide by the wall from mino archer attacks and wait with my rush to him when he come closer.
Monsters like archers, hunters, mino mages were dangerous at 7.4 tibia. I still remember my first dragon xd becsuse i was scared as fk.

When you saw orc spearman at rook you hearth was beating like while first kiss with a girl xD

Tibianic, shitcores, classictibia all ots brings you just graphic feelings of 7.4.

I wish all best to Tekania, everyone should get respect for his job.

Im just tired of 7.4 clones with few diffrent things. Thats why i try to protect unique project.

OPEN HIGHRATE PLEASE, I DONT WANT TO PLAY LOWRATES ANYMORE. RETROCORES PUTED 2WEEKS OF PG AND NOW PPL QUITTING CAUSE OF DDDDDDDDDDOS. ELO

OPEN HIGHRATE PLEASE, I DONT WANT TO PLAY LOWRATES ANYMORE. RETROCORES PUTED 2WEEKS OF PG AND NOW PPL QUITTING CAUSE OF DDDDDDDDDDOS. ELO
if u don't want just don't play lol

I will come and try this server with my team. If will be over 80ppl at start. I Hope we gona get it 😁

I will try it with friends. Hope we gonna get some people at start :D

Bad date to open new server, you fight vs Realesta opening, only for this your server gona be die. wait more time do more advs and do a good opening. In case you open on this date, i wish gLuck-!

Bad date to open new server, you fight vs Realesta opening, only for this your server gona be die. wait more time do more advs and do a good opening. In case you open on this date, i wish gLuck-!
Not to brag or anything, but we were first to come up with that date. It just proves it was good date, if other servers pick it up too. :)

Tekania is long term so better start for people who gnore server of bots, Full of mc realesta which actully gonna die

Status
Not open for further replies.