• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tekania Online | 29.11 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tekania.online/
Server Address
tekania.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Tekania is long term so better start for people who gnore server of bots, Full of mc realesta which actully gonna die

yep, got full mc's and bot's but also got important streamers and he got tons of versions already with more than 1k+ ppl, and thats all.

if i not wrong, Tekania its the first opening... same date of realesta? sounds bad future for Tekania

Do u need premium to travel by boat to regular premium zones? I tried to walk into premium side in rook and I can't.

If you need to pay 5€, im out.

Edit: Yeah, just got confirmation that you can't travel by boat as free account. For that fact, i'm out. Gl.

Last edited:
Do u need premium to travel by boat to regular premium zones? I tried to walk into premium side in rook and I can't.

If you need to pay 5€, im out.
You need to pay 5 e to travel. This is only thing you can buy in premium shop.

You need to pay 5 e to travel. This is only thing you can buy in premium shop.
I'm sorry, but I don't see how you can expect the server to be successful when 90% of the games content is locked by a premium account that you have to buy for 5€. The server is new, there is no specific information about the custom contents or how long it is expected to be online for, I just don't see how enough people will stick around when you can't do most things unless you pay.

Logged off for that reason, but goodluck.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how you can expect the server to be successful when 90% of the games content is locked by a premium account that you have to buy for 5€. The server is new, there is no specific information about the custom contents or how long it is expected to be online for, I just don't see how enough people will stick around when you can't do most things unless you pay.

Logged off for that reason, but goodluck.
If you cant afford 5 E you should probably find work

I have a 9-6 office job, but i'm not paying 5 euros for this when theres 100 players online at launch. It'll be dead within a week. Perharps, if there was a few days free premium since its launch of the server and if there was more information about the custom content, i'd be inclined to play. But since theres 100 people online at launch, premium is paid and no custom content is shown , I don't think its worth in my eyes. It's just my opinion.

Goobye, gonna find work

Last edited:

It's not about "can't" or "can" but why would He spend HIS MONEY here. If He is not convinced then He won't. Neither will I or anyone else who is unconvinced. The market here is big enough. I, personally will enjoy FACC for how much it lasts, I will be convinced or not.

I've never started with pacc on any 7.4 low rate server cause u dont need it first days ( u can find better spawns on free area) and when u actualy need that pacc it costs around 2k-6k which is less than 30minutes of hunting for u second day of server this guy literally admit that he wont play cause hes forced to buy premium account to travel RLLY? so what u prefer djinn scrolls rashid postman and golden account +20% xp in shop? cause I prefer simple real tibia pacc

Last edited:
gonna try. and while reading this topic, i've found a guy with few accounts trying to discourage new commers by saying that realesta is better. ha ha ha. honestly, weak option. ofcourse you are only defending it in that way because you carry for money (either those from pramium accounts and from trading boards (creating accounts with semi-high level just to get more cash).

Go Tekania!

Status
Not open for further replies.