• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tekania Online | 29.11 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tekania.online/
Server Address
tekania.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
good server but if there will be 1 more rollback like today this 1h~ so i xlog.

If u start and need some scale armor at start write my in game Edwardognistekrocze

ok guys,dont play on this retarded ot....,i send like 10k oz loot to edron,i travel to edron to sell my loot and i didn't have any parcel in depo XD this is fcking joke,i write to gm and he said im lying XDDDD ok gg i xlog

ok guys,dont play on this retarded ot....,i send like 10k oz loot to edron,i travel to edron to sell my loot and i didn't have any parcel in depo XD this is fcking joke,i write to gm and he said im lying XDDDD ok gg i xlog
I mean, I do not know about the first party, but for sure you did not report any of this and for sure noone of CMs said you are lying (because there was not such a report).
If you claim that it's true (sending parcel), I can check it in logs, just tell me your nickname or so, but seeing you lying about reporting this issue, no offence, I do really doubt the parcel part was true.

Last edited:
I mean, I do not know about the first party, but for sure you did not report any of this and for sure noone of CMs said you are lying (because there was not such a report).
If you claim that it's true, I can check it in logs, just tell me your nickname or so, but seeing you lying about reporting this issue, no offence, I do really doubt the parcel part was true.
"for sure you did not report any of this" & "If you claim that it's true, I can check it in logs, just tell me your nickname"
makes sense

"for sure you did not report any of this" & "If you claim that it's true, I can check it in logs, just tell me your nickname"
makes sense
Yes, he did not report it. I can check if he send parcel and where it went (if he even send it or just made up), but "reporting" part is not true.

I didnt expect to say this, but its actually
suprisingly good. No mcs at all (you get deleted any second), new things to explore, fast gms response and overall a different environment. Lets see where this goes :)

After reading positive comments here, went to website to check online list and 10 players online... gg

ye its dead server... i xlogged,better to play retrocores 1k ppl

@Dominikzor
??? ppl from teamspeak using mc xd

After reading positive comments here, went to website to check online list and 10 players online... gg
Ye u see 10 ppl at
at 4:32 AM Monday what u expect without mc its 10 rly ppl . u can se on other server like 200 + ppl at the time bots and mcs

Status
Not open for further replies.