• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tekania Online | 29.11 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tekania.online/
Server Address
tekania.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
ye its dead server... i xlogged,better to play retrocores 1k ppl

@Dominikzor
??? ppl from teamspeak using mc xd
Hahaha shut up man. Retrocores 1k players hahaha i know venezuelan boy with litterly mc farm of 21 chars. Most people alrdy sold their chars on shitcores. Only full venezuelan farms left to milk some money

still more player on retrocores than on this dead ot

I rather play on ot with 100 unique players where administration follow The rules and ban mc and bots than shitcores 1k online where everyone bot and mass mc 30 clients also cloning gold and admin says its All ok😂😂

But but but PATRICK. Why you holding Grudges?

how is the server, will the website be up soon?

Server is very good but somone ping webside they almost fix it

how is the server, will the website be up soon?
Website is usually up in from 22:00 CET up to 10:00 CET "in the night". It is sometimes (50/50) accessable in the daylight too, but this is quite random. DDoS attacks are our priority, thanks to that server is untouched.
We are already filtering like ~30% of the requests sent from the attacker. We are working to make it 100%.

Last edited:
checked it out, server is good. just alittle dissapointed over that task system exists, it makes me puke alittle inside, but thats just me.. also need premium for boats, can't you change it so that you only need prem for edron/dara/ank and make the other citys free travel

also regarding task system, i wouldn't have a problem with it if it gave 0 ingame reward, just some achivement on website or something instead would make it better

if someone wanna start and some shit eq on main msg Edwardognistekrocze

Seems like the last DDoS attack that actually hit our website and was not filtered was yesterday approximately ~20:00 CET. Feels like attacks from this botnet are filtered in 99.99%. We've not only created ways to prevent this attack, but also established system, that will help us run diagnosis faster the next time attack appears. Those attacks are still there, but they are in no way hitting our server.
unknown.png

Have a nice time playing.
Thank you for your patience, sorry for the inconvenience(s).

awful client logged in logged off
otland client 🤢

and many bugs

Many bugs? Not really + its being fixed super fast if u report something guess ur just a troll.

Awful client aswell? well, dont think so. Its smooth :)

Still a funny server, didnt expect this xD

Status
Not open for further replies.