• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tibianus | The Enchanted REAL OTS | Starting 08.05, Saturday 20:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://tibianus.com
Server Address
login.tibianus.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
What players are we talking about? He is stuck around 2 years ago with spoofing his character list, there s maybe 10-15 people online max. Check the online counter xD all 12-20 lvls, !online is disabled to not be able to see where characters are, propably on GM island or something like this
Also server is standing for 2 days and you can get into highscores playing for 4 hours so

ALL servers that this hoster made, are legit spoofs only to make people buy things from his store, every edition was dead after 1 day, i remember killing all top players on last edition because he couldnt change frag bug and it took him 3 days xD also hscores on last edition were cavebots on trolls,wasps and top lvl was his friend so i got banned for killing him because that was the time he realised frag system is bugged

And the winning event is
Talking on last edition that 3 twitch streamers are interested to play on his server
When you opened these 3 accounts on twitch, they were brand new accounts that didn't have anything set and never went online xd
Lol. Glad I stoped playing then, didn't knew about that.

0 online, but it was 200 yesterday never seen server die that fast before xD

Back