• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Ahilphino

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Lmao, the hoster acts like he would be happy for having "better aerodynamics" after getting completely bald. Just keep looking at your thing through rose-tinted glasses and ignore all the feedback from players.

Thyre not players lol. just haters. they just want their tibiantis server
they cannot accept the fact that this guy has modernized an oldschool server with much better featgures and as a result it has great success.

do u think this hoster would spend time doing updates if there3 was no playuers? this server probably gives him lots of money. so he can keep updating it and it has many playres despite what all this posters say.

xlRasta

Reaction score
Any kind of aimbot/autoheal/cavebot is going to be deleted when detected.
But as long as the software is not reacting to the environmental changes (things like autologout are forbidden), nor helping you actively while you play,
you can use any software.

You can use:
Tasker to fish, make runes, or skill.

You will be deleted for:
Autologout, autohealing, cavebotting, aimbotting and such

We've developed various tools to help us detect cheaters, that you will hardly find on any other server!

View attachment 59478

The game might do fancy things with your healthbar, but worry not, it's not possible to die or receive damage during the auto-heal test!

During tonight's bot-watch, I decided it would be cool to make a gif with server activity
because these speak way better than 5-post accounts or salty top players of dead, hardly-ever updated servers.

Most of the players are active, even during the night - they hunt or PK, exactly as it would happen on a perfectly healthy server :cool:
Some of them are indeed making runes, but that seems to be a minority (even during European night, various nationalities from various timezones play on our server) - it's worth mentioning that's a vital process since NPC's doesn't sell runes on Valoria, and it's perfectly fine that some of the players spend their time idling to gain this resource.
Moreover, you can use in-game tools to help you with it, no external software needed!

I'm sure this won't stop the salt tho, it's just for those that go through this well-spammed thread and are wondering if those new users that are so eagerly commenting on the thread have a grain of truth to their words - they don't 🤡 - Its perfect time to join us on Valoria.online!

And for you guys that claim otherwise, I'm waiting for your gifs 🤭

Hello puerto rico amigo. I've seen my bot knight there i didnt get any message from GM. What the check is this anty bot working? Lmao.

OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
Hello puerto rico amigo. I've seen my bot knight there i didnt get any message from GM. What the check is this anty bot working? Lmao.
It's more complicated than getting a message that you can easily script an answer to.
I doubt you will be cautious enough to dodge the system if you are bragging about that on the forum.

Can't wait for your update about being deleted!

OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
Client update!​
1. Another, long awaited feature is here - Impact tracker ala "Recount"!
  • From on, you can track how impactful your teammates are.
2. You can now unlock your FPS to 500.

dps.png

Daily Task changes!​
1. Finishing a task in time will reward you with 3 rerolls, while finishing it after the time will grant you one reroll.
2. Monster limit has been reduced to 500.
  • All pending (old) Daily Tasks can be completed and will receive improved (new) rewards.
  • The limit only applies to task handed out from now on.
3. You can now claim Daily Task from Tom on Rookgaard
  • It requires level 10 to return them

The update should be downloaded and installed automatically, however it might require closing Valoria clients before installation.
Let me know what do you think about the changes, hope you'll enjoy them!​