• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
My god.. it's just stupit system. Lvl 15 knight with skills 80. Training afk 24/7 in a house since start of the server, total safe. With bot, never loggout and hitting me 140+ on mage gaining 4 levels of PKing. Gratz mate, Im done with ur server. Total bullshit.

This server sucks, no wonder less and less players join in to play each edition. Admin has his priorities backwards....

Map is way too big for a playerbase of 100-150 people (considering those are not real players, I assume it's 40 ppl playing the server at best), why even add Zao and Svar, which both combined are almost as big as another Mainland area - as if there wasn't enough good/decent exp spots on tibia 8.6 mainland already (earth elemental caves in edron, liberty bay pirates, tortoises, wyrms, cults, wyrms on drefia, old fortress in edron, darashia dragons, there's probably more but I'm listing the ones on top of my head). If you just shaved away every continent other than Mainland (Thais, Carlin, Venore, Ab, Kaz, Edron, Ank & Dara), but kept the 10+ Tibia additions on them, I wouldn't see the problem at all. I honestly want you to delete Svargrond, Zao, Port Hope and Liberty Bay+Goroma islands (although LB isn't that bad by itself).

So what does a map too big cause? Players are so spread out between each other that nobody competes for the best spawns (on other 7.4 servers peninsula tomb is a pking hotspot, because it is one of the best places to get exp/hr with somewhat good money), so you have no fights at all = boring server. There's like 10 spawns on the map that are equally as good as Peninsula, so nobody has to fight for it, so you have nothing to do on the server other than EXP-ing. Which is totally pointless on a server that has no chance to hold an active playerbase of 20+ players for longer than 3 days.

Why even add access quests on a server that has no chance to survive longer than a week? Just so that people can repeat them ad nauseam every 3 weeks? Or you just kept them in the game so that you could add instant access for real cash? Just make every area accessible to every player, and you suddenly won't have to allow people to have mana regen zones with PZ in their fking houses.

This edition failed because you enabled the possibility of making runes in pz without any effort. No matter how you look at it, you cannot even try to defend that. People just sat around in their houses with their MC's safe, it took no time at all to refill their makers, and just kept walking out of pz randomly at random hours just to shoot their runes on a main char and go back to pz to runemake some more. Server was dead after first server save, or at least it felt like it. At least before you could kill a runemaker if it was hidden in a reachable place, and if it had an autologout bot you could get the player banned. Now you can't even do that because nobody has to use an autologout bot.

I also feel that money was always the issue on this server. No matter what edition I played, how big the lootrate was, it was never enough to allow me to pass 100k mark on that server (unless i reached level 60 and did behemoth quest, drefia and banshee). I always barely managed to scrape 20k for manafluids for a fight, and 1 death in pvp usually made my bank balance drop to 0.
Unless you find a teamhunt, then everything changes. You suddenly start to have money from minimal investments, because monsters have so shitty (low) % drops (valoria probably uses tibia 10+ loot table where almost every monster such as wyrm, dragon lord, hero, etc. is able to be killed in massive amounts due to availability of runes such as avalanche, thunderstorm and stone showers - they're basically treated the same way vampires, necros and bonebeasts are on tibia 7.4 - what does that cause?
You get fucked sideways because as a solo player you'll never be able to kill as many monsters as a teamhunt of 4 would, so you never have a chance to profit, unless you get insanely lucky and drop that 0.08% chance item worth 40k+, which covers your blank rune and food costs for 3 days at best, meanwhile teamhunt players all have 300k+ in their banks because while you killed 250 monsters using 80 backpacks of xxx runes, they killed 1200 monsters using 80 backpacks of xxx runes, earning them way more profit.

I also don't understand why are monsters spawning so fast, you can legit hunt peninsula using 3 biggest rooms on the north-west side on -2 if you're hunting solo and you'll always have full spawn. I tried doing behemoth quest with UE's, and after i finished killing behemoths, took the rewards and stood afk downstairs for 1 minute, the behemoths respawned somehow. How? And why? Nobody knows. It speeds up the exp/hr rates for no reason.

I also don't understand why you're putting magic rate x1 on a server with exp rates this high, do you want people to fight on level 70 without ue's? lol. I legit had ml 35 on level 60+ day 2 of the server.

Another problem - daily task system is very badly designed. It is completely RNG dependent whether you'll have to exp for 20 hours on the server to get to level 110, or exp 80 hours to get to the same level, depending on what taskable monster you get. If you get wyrms/high vampires/grims/hydras - congratulations, you just hit the jackpot. Take 300-500 of them, finish them in 20 hours and you're level 100+ by default. No matter how you look at it, it is completely random and unfair. Just either let us pick the task and make bonus experience from a monster somewhere around 10-15%, not fucking 200% more exp per monster, or remove the system altogether.

I also believe the task system is badly designed as well - while the idea of spreading tasks to every NPC in the game is really cool, i don't think their exp rewards should be multiplied by stages. This allows tasks like killer caimans to be started on level 20, turned in, and then you receive 1,1kk exp instantly levelling you up to level 45+, skipping a lot of levels for 0 reason. If the reward for this task (and other tasks too) was, for example, 220k exp NOT multiplied by stages, then it would be alright. And it's the same for most of the tasks. Sometimes it's a good idea to die a few times if you're close to a way higher exp stage to get more EXP from a task reward, putting you at a way higher level than you would if you didn't die. It's stupid. It shouldn't be that way.

I also don't understand why sorcerers flamhur costs 80 mana and deals similar damage to an SD rune. It's ridiculous. Either make it cost 170 mana (just like a sudden death rune, but it's AoE so you can hunt monsters), or normalize it's damage to 7.4 levels. Because i know how shitty that fucking spell was.

Server is also bug ridden, but it's not anything game-breaking, most of the time it's just annoying gameplay bugs.

That's all I have to say about the server. Take my criticism with a grain of salt, @4Nathu4. I do not have any ill intent, I just want to help you fix the server to make it at least not painful to play for the most part. Sorry for the wall of text, but it just had to be said.

Last edited:
@TomashAlcoKebab has absolutely nailed it. I would have said all of the above if I could be bothered to detail it.

I think the map and instant access issue is huge. I realise you want people to pay to support the server, but the minute you join you feel like unless you've paid you have no chance as people who have paid have instant access to easy hunting spawns. It's such a huge turn off.

Feels like map creators don't realise that we all know the real 7.4 was small but that was part of the fun. You could get anywhere easily and nobody was safe.

Feels like map creators don't realise that we all know the real 7.4 was small but that was part of the fun. You could get anywhere easily and nobody was safe.

Well, 7.4 map feels small when you compare it with an actual active server - it can easily hold 150-170 real players (not runemakers + spoofs) online, and during real tibia days when it was 700-800+ online per server, every exp spot will be taken and you'll either have to fight for them, or search for another. And it's fantastic - you have that competition going, people PK as it's the main charm of oldschool 7.x versions, and as you've said - you're safe nowhere, unless you're in PZ. Here? Map is too big, so exp spots are your last concern. I wish admin listened to the players that actually want the server to grow and prosper instead of his 3 friends that play on his merged server runemaking inside of the house 24/7, wanting to play tibia version 24.01293 with 7.4 mechanics and graphics.

Not every QoL change is good for the server. 7.4 was never supposed to be easy and friendly, it was supposed to be the most brutal and grindy version possible, and I'm not expecting @4Nathu4 to make another Tibiantis level difficulty server. I just want to join a server and have a chance to get a few decent fights while I'm playing, and not feel like the server is empty and dead while looking for fights and being unable to find any for days on end.

If you want your QoL upgrades with soulbound runes - go for it, i think they're a great addition. Daily tasks with boosted loot, exp? go for it, sure, but not 200% of the total exp value. But as it stands this server is insanely easy, the only problem is cash because of reasons i listed above. I'd love to have a constructive discussion with the owner.

Server is also bug ridden, but it's not anything game-breaking, most of the time it's just annoying gameplay bugs.
You could start by listing at least one 🙄

I wish admin listened to the players that actually want the server to grow and prosper
I do - but you previous messages in this thread were these
why would anyone play on this spooforia lol
don't bother on bugoria guys go next ot

To actually answer your questions, because I'm very happy to see a change in your attitude.
Because i know how shitty that fucking spell was.
That's why I changed it, you might be right about the mana price.

This edition failed because you enabled the possibility of making runes in pz without any effort. No matter how you look at it, you cannot even try to defend that. People just sat around in their houses with their MC's safe, it took no time at all to refill their makers, and just kept walking out of pz randomly at random hours just to shoot their runes on a main char and go back to pz to runemake some more. Server was dead after first server save, or at least it felt like it. At least before you could kill a runemaker if it was hidden in a reachable place, and if it had an autologout bot you could get the player banned. Now you can't even do that because nobody has to use an autologout bot.
I highly doubt that that's an actual reason - this season we had way fewer players registered even tho our advertising was top notch.
It's rather related to the summer and last weekend being very outside-friendly - we can see that if we observe the login graphs over last few days.
Obviously, it might have had an impact on those players that are actually griefers, that would kill other idle players while using external tools to not get killed themselves.
I didn't want to go full Medivia with the rules, because I understand how important PVP is - but I also understand how frustrating legit runemaking might be.

During the last edition, there were rumors (even you posted them here) about the administration hiding characters in unreachable places, while these were just players that knew our custom map better than you do, and they were trying to make runes safely - I thought that it would be better if we had less elitism because not everyone has to click/dig through every SQM, and I didn't want my players to feel left out if they'd rather just play the regular content.

Another problem - daily task system is very badly designed. It is completely RNG dependent whether you'll have to exp for 20 hours on the server to get to level 110, or exp 80 hours to get to the same level, depending on what taskable monster you get. If you get wyrms/high vampires/grims/hydras - congratulations, you just hit the jackpot. Take 300-500 of them, finish them in 20 hours and you're level 100+ by default. No matter how you look at it, it is completely random and unfair. Just either let us pick the task and make bonus experience from a monster somewhere around 10-15%, not fucking 200% more exp per monster, or remove the system altogether.
Max bonus that you can get is 100% and only on some of the monsters that were less popular.

Kharmel said:
No, it was actually another way around. It took time to reach hunting zones on 7.4 while on a later version Cipsoft added 'teleports' to the spawns (Goroma, Ice Isles, Yalahar, Farmine).
I took my time and revised this content, removing most of the instant travel options and extending the paths to the NPC's.

Last edited:
You could start by listing at least one 🙄

I do - but you previous messages in this thread were these

But you did spoof and I had proven it, lol. You didn't on this edition, which is good. Would still like to see how much better the server would be if my ideas were to be implemented.

But you did spoof and I had proven it, lol. You didn't on this edition, which is good. Would still like to see how much better the server would be if my ideas were to be implemented.
And here we go again.
I asked you to list one bug on this "bug driven ot" - you couldn't.
Also, you didn't prove nothing - you just showed custom places that you couldn't (didnt know how to) reach and a character standing on Port Hope.
If you have to imply that a random character standing in the jungle is a spoof character, then it's rather obvious that your intentions are destructive.

Would still like to see how much better the server would be if my ideas were to be implemented.
Didn't you try your ideas on Opikejra, friend?

Last edited:
why u even argue with nathu? its pointless he live in his own world

why u even argue with nathu? its pointless he live in his own world
In a world where arguments matter and your subjective, biased opinion on things is irrelevant - because when people follow your advice, they end up like poor Opikejra hoster.

In a world where arguments matter and your subjective, biased opinion on things is irrelevant - because when people follow your advice, they end up like poor Opikejra hoster.

Who? I didn't even play that server. Not even once have I commented on that server's thread. And it's different than it's a capable owner making really bad decisions (like here).

@edit
After I checked out the thread I know who the guy that released that Opikejra server is - the same guy that tried to open a bugged old Classicus server where you could steal daily spawns like royal helmet in darashia, you could break into every treasury that was closed behind locked doors, then he opened server called demonia.net - it had a bug that could send your character back to rookgaard with level 1 every death and it occured randomly for 2 editions. So even if anyone told him what to do, I doubt he'd be able to implement it on his server - which isn't the case here, on Valoria.

Your servers have blatant problems and it's up to you whether you decide to follow my advice and see for yourself - 1 edition of checking out how much better the server would feel to a player if you were to do that. No matter how much COPIUM you will inhale, the problems still persist and both you and I know there isn't many players deciding to play on your server compared to previous editions... And i'm not even talking about that recent one just specifically.

1623158958435.png

You have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain.

Max bonus that you can get is 100% and only on some of the monsters that were less popular.
But you know what i've meant by 200%, i meant you get 2x the experience from the creature that you normally would.

Last edited:
No, it was actually another way around. It took time to reach hunting zones on 7.4 while on a later version Cipsoft added 'teleports' to the spawns (Goroma, Ice Isles, Yalahar, Farmine).
I took my time and revised this content, removing most of the instant travel options and extending the paths to the NPC's.
Goroma and the rest weren't on the original 7.4? Correct me if I'm wrong but 7.4 was when Ank was introduced and I remember well that relatively speaking compared to newer versions the map was much smaller.

Goroma and the rest weren't on the original 7.4? Correct me if I'm wrong but 7.4 was when Ank was introduced and I remember well that relatively speaking compared to newer versions the map was much smaller.
Yes, you are right. I was trying to point out that on 7.4 spawns were usually further away from safe zones than in later versions.

Yes, you are right. I was trying to point out that on 7.4 spawns were usually further away from safe zones than in later versions.
Sure, but to target someone you could, more often that not, get to them very easily. With a map like this and so few players you can go hours without encountering anyone.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I honestly think it long term you chose to implement a few suggestions it'd work out better for you.

With a map like this and so few players you can go hours without encountering anyone.
I understand your points but you are exaggerating, that's rather unlikely unless you are doing it on purpose.

Especially during today's peak - 230 players online on June 8, 2021, 8:37 pm CET 🥳

Gotta need 13 cities for that.
In one of the future updates I'm planning on squashing those less popular cities like Svargrond and such with the main continent - however, it will require some time.
The initial idea behind the big map was that to let players have variety, but now I can see that density is as much important.
Do you need a hand translating to polish?

seems i have to upload it

wont let this pure gold die
Are you aware that he would gain level 97 anyway, without losing his skills? :D
He basically wasted his 6 days' worth of character's progress (skills and magic) to gain extra few levels using an exploit.

But this doesn't seem like a good design, so from now on - to return hard tasks you need to be at least level 50.

Are you aware that he would gain level 97 anyway, without losing his skills? :D
He basically wasted his 6 days' worth of character's progress (skills and magic) to gain extra few levels using an exploit.

But this doesn't seem like a good design, so from now on - to return hard tasks you need to be at least level 50.
are u high? he got 20kk exp on stage x20 before rooking himself he had ~75lvl and would gain 2kk exp only (2x stage) how is 8.6kk exp 97lvl? he would be 82level not 97 im not suprised u make such bugs on ur server

also i think he finished HYDRA task not infernalists i'd to see what would happen if he get grims at higher level and do it in pt then rook himself instant level up to 220? 230?

Status
Not open for further replies.