• Vote in February Mapping Competition to select a winner!
    Prize includes Premium Time on Otland!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | New world starting 10.02 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
New spawns and monsters, new quests and multi-color loot prompts, its all live!
We've also polished the gameplay issues, like "invisibility outfit" or not being able to shift-drag single items while using "Drag whole stack" option.

1603455477671.png

1603462184715.png

Last edited:

Aczkolwiek

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hmmm, I see the only one custom sprite on this screenshot. I really wonder which one it is 🤔
spoiler alert: it's the nightmare-like ugly thing

Olddies

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
New spawns and monsters, new quests and multi-color loot prompts, its all live!
We've also polished the gameplay issues, like "invisibility outfit" or not being able to shift-drag single items while using "Drag whole stack" option.

View attachment 51022

View attachment 51037
Dont take my words bad but that monster or whatever is that looks so so ugly 😀

Wziumm

Reaction score
GitHub
Wizium
waiting for new season ;)

one of the best server, small price bug on first edition ruined the game.
If not that accident there will be still huge ammount of players

Wziumm

Reaction score
GitHub
Wizium
i think that will be about beginning of december. Sudden rescue for bored players ;)
Waiting for official info

OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
We proudly announce our next server - the rates are going to be higher than on our first one, so you can have even more fun!
Join us on 09.12.20 19:00 CEST
Valoria (https://valoria.online/)

Last edited:
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
Tell us sth about rules, need to but spells? Mana regain like before?

We are open to all suggestions, feel free to join our discord, and discuss them.

Tomorrow I'm going to post about general server direction and the idea behind it, stay tuned :)

Last edited:
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
that is low-mid rate
If you consider those rates low, maybe you will enjoy our test server - you can join it as long as you had an account on Endless before 21.11.
Download newest client, chose TestServer and log in.

About server direction:​

It took me some time to gather up all the things that make Valoria what it is. If that's mostly the PVP spirit or nostalgia toward the unsolved mysteries of the old times that I followed that eagerly, so I decided that it will be explained using an example.
Valoria aims to be the most fluid (smooth item interaction, no choppy animations or move-use cancelation), newschool-oldschool mix with huge attention to oldschool mechanics without too much of a casual approach.
We value the enrichments that are not denying old content, but rather enhance it.

Here is an aforementioned example:
"Every other OT" spellList approach

everyOtherOtApproachd.gif
Recently, we've observed servers introducing spellLists to their client - you click the button, it's given in the client and then you can check your spells.
We feel this is not a true oldschool spirit, in which you had to get to know the incantations and other requirements for the spell to be cast, for example - by buying a spellbook, which use in the example above is being nullified, no one will ever buy a spellbook from Xodet if you have pocket spell list.

Although we think that this 7.4 spellbook concept is perfect, there is still room to improve.
For example, by enabling a new (for a spellbook), modern window in which player is able to see spells in a modern way, no textwindows, but a panel which will allow player to sort and go through the spells with ease, but accesable only after right-clicking on the spellbook.

Valoria approach

valoriaApproach.gif
This is why Valoria is special - we don't want to just produce tons of features that are going to casual the gameplay more and more.
We want it as it is - unchanged but improved.
If you have any ideas or suggestions - I'm always up for a discussion on our Discord.