• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4] Wardera.net - Highrate - Realmap - OPENING FRIDAY 14:00 CET

This is oldera.net, Ryan is hosting it. In a couple days donates will be added here to "financially help the expensive dedicated server".
DONT DONATE HERE.

Btw, if you want us to play, better decrease deathloss to 3%, cuz its shit to lose 3 lvls upon dying at lvl 100

Delete your fucinkg test har...

- - - Updated - - -

AND make pz on boat .. lol i dont wanna go to edron and kill someone and wait 15 min for lost pz and go kill someone in venore lol .....

Yeah man. Remove PZ on boats and carpets plus make exp rate lower after 110 lvl.

I agree, NO PZ ON BOATS. If you add pz on boats on a 7.4 client, then add hotkeys aswell.

Qwerta (and his mc accounts) is ingens, he will play your server anyway. Get his ip and dont let him play his OT. First he throw shit and then he plays it anyway! thats really dumb!

Boats must be pz either will be boat traps every city. Not fun. Also not fun when everyone will run to edron to stairjump to survive

Ingens?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you play at 7.4? It felt like an open world, when you take pz in a city on 7.6+, you are stuck there and cant get anywhere.

Non-pz boat have more advantages than bad sides. For some ppl that playing just to pk solo it wil destroy big room for maneuver. It will make random pk-ing in Edron pointless if You know what I'm talking about.

Ingens?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you play at 7.4? It felt like an open world, when you take pz in a city on 7.6+, you are stuck there and cant get anywhere.

He is refering to me. He have a personal vendetta against me. He go to bed every night crying that I hurt his feeling over the internet. Just ignore him, like the rest of OTland does.

noobs that dont know how to play will camp boats, that is pointless if you wanna kill someone make sneak. Serious players like me who like wars will agree with me.
Always ingens and his dogs spamming about no pz boats and lower deathloss.... they never learn.

- - - Updated - - -

He is refering to me. He have a personal vendetta against me. He go to bed every night crying that I hurt his feeling over the internet. Just ignore him, like the rest of OTland does.

most people agree with me, i dont need to make MC accounts to prove my ideas :)

Qwerta (and his mc accounts) is ingens, he will play your server anyway. Get his ip and dont let him play his OT. First he throw shit and then he plays it anyway! thats really dumb!

Boats must be pz either will be boat traps every city. Not fun. Also not fun when everyone will run to edron to stairjump to survive

after all i am quite happy that u like ryans servers so much cuz that means that our ways wont cross ever in tibia. calling yourself a "360-noscope XXXoldskoolXXX1337TIBIAPL4Y3R" in every thread but you want pz on boats on a 7.4 OT... sense?
boattraps are a part of oldschool tibia too. i enjoy them actually, even when i am killed in one, its just how this game should be.

I get your point but your chicken brain is missing one thing. What with players whom play solo or in duet just to pk. If you take away from them opportunity to kill and run. They will simple quit this ot. And another thing. You are saying that you got team and playing for war. So you already got an advantage and you still want to make ships a pz zones. I see your team have to be retarted or very lazy if you cant catch guys without cutting they way to escape by making pz on boats.

you will tell me when ur target runs edron even if u are making boatrrap with 2 ppl.
boat traps are fun ok to pk there, but it destroying the war
If someone quit ot only for boats... really a joke

you will tell me when ur target runs edron even if u are making boatrrap with 2 ppl.
boat traps are fun ok to pk there, but it destroying the war
If someone quit ot only for boats... really a joke

Lol why You are so whining about boat traps. Making a boat trap on fuking ot its the lamest thing I have ever seen. I'm not talking about it and I never done it on any ots. My point was that by making boats pz zones you are cutting player who got pz lock from his way to escape to other city.

all players with brain------->edron stairjump
good luck killing stairjumpers, thats all

Back