• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.6 / Custom] Ramonia | Resurrection! | START 24th of November 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://ramonia.net/
Server Address
ramonia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Arahnus

Reaction score
bgRamonia.png

Explore Ramonia, a carefully crafted, project with long tradition that revamps the classic Tibia gaming experience for the modern era while keeping its beloved mechanics and RPG style intact. Our world combines classic and updated content, providing an unique and immersive gaming adventure.

Join us on November 24th at 18:00 CET as we embark on this journey together. Dive into a world teeming with challenging quests and fearsome monsters. As a special welcome, players who join us before the launch will enjoy 3 days of a premium account. See you in Ramonia!​

Day of start:
24th November at 18:00 CET

Ramonia: Ramonia (https://ramonia.net/

Fansites:
Facebook: Log into Facebook
Discord: Join the Ramonia

World Settings:

Game Rates:

Experience: (staged) (see here)
Magic rate: until 2x (staged)
Skills rate: until 3x (staged)
Loot rate: 3x

PvP Rates:
Frag reduction: 12 hours
Red Skull: 3 kills
Frags to ban: 6 kills
Ban duration: 4 days

Game Features:
  • AoE spells & runes reduction (based on amount of players on screen)
  • Advanced Task Manager
  • Highlighted Loot Channel
  • Autoloot feature
  • Anti-depo trash system,
  • Bank balance usage with NPC Runes and Travellers
  • Instant buy / sell all {items}
  • Boss Reward Chest
  • PVP-Enforced with skulls
  • Smooth client with low ping
welcome.png

Ooh nice, finally started after one year of waiting. Strongly recommended nice custom 7.6

I got few questions..
1. Exit training exist?
2. Any system to check botters?
3. Finally stable host? :>

I got few questions..
1. Exit training exist?
2. Any system to check botters?
3. Finally stable host? :>
Ad 1. Yes, there are free monk trainers for 8h and 10h (premmy user) per 24hrs. In temple of main town (Yurcity) there are 2 teleports you can get over there.
Ad 2. We have implemented CAM system which records every minute of each player. Whether you cheating or abusing game weakness you will be punished sooner or later. Out staff are very dedicated to these cases, so keep in mind for your own good.
Ad 3. Let's hope so, we have struggled so many battles that learned us the stability comes first and we wanna to prove this.

For those who want get to know about the server we strongly recommend to recon our world map and check some useful information.
World on Map Viewer: Ramonia Map Viewer
Quests and Wiki: Ramonia Wikipedia

I played this OT from your rookgaard - level 8 and I can say it’s not really for me. Every single blackboard/sign I checked nothing was written on them, No information as to what is where… I couldn’t enter the premmy side of Rookgaard, even though the website says I would have the same map areas as premium accounts

bannersgif.gif

After thoughts and anticipation we have come with great news. We are lauching a new server on this Friday, 2 February at 18:00 CET.

For everyone who create the account before the start we will give away 3 days of premium! See you in-game.

Sincere regards,
The Ramonia Team

Back