• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.7 Tibians Test Server

Glad to see you're still working on something @Ezzz ! Been a while since I've been on OTland, damn. Looking forward to helping test things for this.

Tibians
This thread is for the test server that is going to be launched tomorrow until Monday morning.
Tibians will be launched in the United States and it will be a fun RPG server

Game Features:
  • Free Premium Time​
  • 342 NPC files (real files, fancy .NPC scripting)​
  • 160 Monster files (real files, fancy .MON scripting)​
  • 36 Raid files (real files, fancy .EVT scripting)​
  • Over 214 Map quests (using real quest data)​
  • Tibia 7.7 Original Map (real files, fancy .sec files)​
  • 861 Houses (real files, real rents)​
  • Roughfully over 25.000 thousand monsters around the map​
  • In-game house command renting​
  • Security server saves every minute​
  • Map refreshing at server save for refreshable tiles and map state saving​
  • Logging Interface​
  • Based entirely on TheForgottenServer 1.1 Engine​
  • Experience Sharing​
  • Original healing, damaging formulas for runes and spells (taken directly from the original engine)​
  • Note: You can't just access places like The Queen of the Banshees or open Mailbox doors, you need to do their respective quests, y'know like RealOTS​
IP Address: realots.net
Client: 7.7
Uptime: Until monday, 24/7 Dedicated when the server goes live
Hosted: France during test server phase, then U.S
Test Start: June 4rd, 14:00 GMT-4

Test End: June 6th, 14:00 GMT-4
Expected Lauch Date: Sometime around July 5th
this site smells nicaw ;D

I'm really excited about this project! *¬* I quite Tibia long time ago and this OT just make me want to play again.
Luckily I know of it's existence not long ago (I read that Ezzz has been working for some years on it) and still cannot wait to it be launched.

lol!? uh dont heal, and drags trow firewaves and gfb like a machine gun! 3 or 4 each second! lol
That's what I said when some Hunters shooted me arrows like an AK-42. You should take a look at many others creatures with casts and range attacks, it is just simply brilliant.
Seriously, I had never seen monsters like these in other OT's (I've never played a RealOTs, so I don't know if creatures were like these ones), they really fight for their lives.

It has many features that have caught my attention like the real files of Cip, the collaboration and help from Toor, the smarter creatures, free premium time, mid rates and of course and more important to me: it's been developed by a venezuelan programmer! ¡Estoy muy orgullosa Ezzz, talento venezolano para el mundo! *fangirlea* >///<

I'm trying to help at the test server and definetly I'll be there when it be launched!
Te deseo la mayor suerte y éxito con este proyecto, Ezzz.
~Azka.

@Ezzz Do you have a date to Launching the server at United States ?

Kevin you are a noob!

I'm really excited about this project! *¬* I quite Tibia long time ago and this OT just make me want to play again.
Luckily I know of it's existence not long ago (I read that Ezzz has been working for some years on it) and still cannot wait to it be launched.

That's what I said when some Hunters shooted me arrows like an AK-42. You should take a look at many others creatures with casts and range attacks, it is just simply brilliant.
Seriously, I had never seen monsters like these in other OT's (I've never played a RealOTs, so I don't know if creatures were like these ones), they really fight for their lives.

It has many features that have caught my attention like the real files of Cip, the collaboration and help from Toor, the smarter creatures, free premium time, mid rates and of course and more important to me: it's been developed by a venezuelan programmer! ¡Estoy muy orgullosa Ezzz, talento venezolano para el mundo! *fangirlea* >///<

I'm trying to help at the test server and definetly I'll be there when it be launched!
Te deseo la mayor suerte y éxito con este proyecto, Ezzz.
~Azka.

Thank you very much ^-^
Monsters act that way, but one thing that was wrong was when you are running away from a monster, it would trigger attack function many times on the monster, making it shoot whatever spell it had many times, but this was on TFS side and was addressed in 1.2 :)

Can anyone help me how to connect?

I just created account, downloaded 7.72 client and ipchanger. I run ipchanger with this tibia 7.72 and address realots.net but it fails to connect

It was my problem with Graphics on w10, I should have read error first before posting here. VirtualBox with XP and everything works perfectly :)

Last edited:
Back