• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.72] Agradia – Ultimate oldschool Tibia - 100% Real map [WILL BE LIVE TONIGHT 6PM!]

Haakim-1

Reaction score

Welcome my fellow brother to www.Agradia.net

Agradia is a medium to low-rate Tibia 7.7 OT server. We are an exact copy of the classic Tibia you used to play: fun, adventurous and exciting!

Fixes

Last couple of months we worked hard to fix the original Tibia map, duplicate exact monster spawns, NPC’s, spells, balanced knights (more on this later!) and develop strong fundamentals for our server to be ran on. We are very proud to announce that the server is ready to welcome the best class of Tibia players!

No Rookgaard

No! Instead of killing rats and collecting rat corpses we made it possible for new players to immediately choose their city of choice. Do you want to begin in Thais, Ankrahmun, Venore, Edron or any other city? It’s all up to you, choose your favorite city and begin your adventure immediately!

Powergaming

We are in the process of releasing powergaming statistics. Compare your powergaming statistics with your friends and your enemies, stay motivated to be the hardcore powergamer!

Paladins

Paladins always complain: I hate to pick up spears, my mouse is not functioning anymore because of all the spears I picked up.. To avoid this in the future spears don’t have to be picked up anymore, ever. Except if you’re looting them, then you do have to drag them in your lootbag.

Knights

Knights have a slightly increased attack speed, this way knights will have a small advantage over the always infamous magicians & paladins. Now knights will also be a likeable vocation for our players to pick from, which means more team hunts!

Runemaking

Powergaming is what most players enjoy the most of Tibia. Runemaking, however, remains an important part of the game dynamics. To stimulate runemaking and the runemarket mages are now able to make blank runes for only 25 mana. How convenient is that?!

Screenshots? Instagram!

Check out our Instagram page, which we will update regularly and if you have pictures you would like to share don’t hesitate to send them to us.

https://www.instagram.com/agradiaot/

When can I begin?!

Tonight, at 18:00PM GMT+1, we shall go live and open the wonderful lands of Agradia to you, a true old school Tibian. Create your character now and don’t miss out on the action that lies ahead, you wouldn’t want to miss that!

We will see you tonight!

Team Agradia

Technical Information

• Forum with feedback system
  • Hosting - France
  • Website - www.agradia.net
  • Client - Custom 7.71 client required to login
Rates

· Experience stages from 10x to 4x

· Skill rate 6x

· Magic rate 6x

· Conjure rune and ammunition charges 2x