• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] - Kornera [12/01/2018 18 CEST] [Highrate] [4fun] [Fastskill] [8.6 Quests] [6.4 graphics!]

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: 54.37.244.71
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 7.72/Client with oldschool graphics
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: France, on a dedicated server with 32 GB RAM and 7th generation i7 processor
~*Website*~: Kornera OldSchool
~*Exp rate*~: Highrate stages
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="8" multiplier="15"/>
<stage minlevel="9" maxlevel="20" multiplier="100"/>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="40" multiplier="70"/>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="60" multiplier="60"/>
<stage minlevel="61" maxlevel="80" multiplier="40"/>
<stage minlevel="81" maxlevel="100" multiplier="25"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="130" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="131" multiplier="3"/>

Lootrate x 30
Skills x 50
mlvl x 10

~*Map*~: RL 7.4 + port hope + enigma (from EVOLUTION and forgotten custom area)
~*Runes*~: double charges and you can buy runes x100 from npc by saying buy gfb /buy uh / buy sd ( or bp of manas buy bp mf)
~*Server type*~: Hardcore-war-pvp

redSkullLength = 1 * 24 * 60 // 1 Day to redskull
fragsLimit = 6 * 60 * 60 // daily frag limit
fragsSecondLimit = 16 * 7 * 60 * 60 // weekly frag limit
fragsThirdLimit = 32 * 7 * 60 * 60 // monthly frag limit
fragsToRedSkull = 6 // Redskull from 6 frags daily
fragsSecondToRedSkull = 16 // Redskull from 16 weekly frags
fragsThirdToRedSkull = 32 // Redskull from 32 monthly frags
fragsToBanishment = 9 / ban from daily frags
fragsSecondToBanishment = 20 / ban from weekly frags
fragsThirdToBanishment = 40 / ban from monthly frags
advancedFragList = false

some images to follow:
2heyflf.gif

After desert quest you can get more rewards in thais +3
tkBPBrE.png

Custom items:
EzWkzOX.png

strange teleport in thais
rOKkuLQ.png

nobody expects inquisition quest
NHAgJ2f.png

another one to the left huh?
sbeSkbm.png

what you mean i dont have to do the 20 freacking levers?
buNbJfo.png

that thais depot looks weird can we get another look?
TaCub95.png

sure we got them all that you need :)

pL22U0N.png

It's mainly problems on your servers :

-Servers with engine from new tibia have bad exhaust for runes , rings ,amulets etc work much slowly and people die by this reason when use it.
Oldschool people no like it ^^

- Many bots working and people use it.

- You have many small bugs , and some more big bugs like paralyze rune: when enemy players attack you with this and you use to your self 5 x uh rune or 10 x exura vita you still can't go to 1 sqm.

And I forgot about the most important problem, the most important problem is that you can not good shoot the runes well in full gear , because they no work good then.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's mainly problems on your servers :

-Servers with engine from new tibia have bad exhaust for runes , rings ,amulets etc work much slowly and people die by this reason when use it.
Oldschool people no like it ^^

- Many bots working and people use it.

- You have many small bugs , and some more big bugs like paralyze rune: when enemy players attack you with this and you use to your self 5 x uh rune or 10 x exura vita you still can't go to 1 sqm.

And I forgot about the most important problem, the most important problem is that you can not good shoot the runes well in full gear , because they no work good then.
kornera has totally different exhaust and as far as I know rings work properly here if you want login to check it out + exhaust on runes on demonia was first at 1000 ms and it was interesting to see a skillfull use of runes which we will consider in future

^^Go check this problem try to shootings mw sd and many other runes with full run on open like desert ankrahmun or somthing.

I wait today for Waropolis.

^^Go check this problem try to shootings mw sd and many other runes with full run on open like desert ankrahmun or somthing.

I wait today for Waropolis.
kornera mwall exhaust youtube
this should rozwiac wszelkie wontpliwosci

WTF? why u open new server..
i was waiting for demonia to open
instead u make this just to gain more money..
sry i trusted in u but this just showed me u want more money

dude i open second server because demonia is in works so there is SOMETHING to play instead of having server with 600lvls running around everyone will have equal chances. care about money? i didnt make nothing from demonia. 0$

lol greddy bastart.. whyt not reset demonia? instead u open new server wow...

lol greddy bastart.. whyt not reset demonia? instead u open new server wow...
sure if i reset demonia i dont care about money but running highrate for few days is? i told everyone im doing updates for demonia + in current stage there is unfair advantage and no vocation balance. why release broken ot? when you go to shop and somebody opens bread from package you want it? greedy bass tart
visualisation of bass tart:

dont join this ots vizjus is stupid owner he dont know anything
in 1 week he has made 3 different servers
and they all failed because of his stupid brain
i tested his second server and all time he was spamming in red chat useless messages
he made events and gave items to players
and he made bugged event that made players level 500
and now instead of fixing his past ot
he makes new ot just to gain more money

DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAMMER!

dont join this ots vizjus is stupid owner he dont know anything
in 1 week he has made 3 different servers
and they all failed because of his stupid brain
i tested his second server and all time he was spamming in red chat useless messages
he made events and gave items to players
and he made bugged event that made players level 500
and now instead of fixing his past ot
he makes new ot just to gain more money

DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAMMER!
nice joke hahah :) i never scammed anyone i said and promised that points will be returned and even more i said that all points purchased upto date will be available in both servers. so tell me how am I a scammer? remove that word from your post everything else is fair and under criticism rules but coming here shitting on my name cant be accepted.
I also explained how demonia is gonna become lower rate as it was too high to be a longterm server. I dont know what you expected but it definately was not fair from the start whether i gave some frag removers to teams so they can fight with each other or not.
PS
added trainers
UOqIqlm.jpg

also for your keyword scammer here is me talking to someone using the facebook page of demonia in particular person that donated.
gMQXLTL.png

as you can see he is happy and so will be the rest of donators i assure you :)

ADDED CRITICAL HITS FOR WEAPONS

Last edited:
nice bro! i have listenet to ur posts now
and sure maybe its not scam
i think i will try it
but i think these ratess are very stupid!
u cant change the rates?
for something lower
lootrate is 30x?
this is not balanced

@Ahilphino
rates etc wont change because the loot needs to be high so people can afford to buy supplies which are sold as x100. runes sd etc

Last edited by a moderator:
bro @visjuz where u made this site?
its for sale? im want this for my ots !!
looks great

@Vizjus got banned for what ? what the hell is going on here
apparently its okay if they call me scammer but me making this "meme post on chitchat is totally unacceptable"
bro @visjuz where u made this site?
its for sale? im want this for my ots !!
looks great
i edited the bluehem layout that was made by one of otland members @hemrenus321 so ask him if you want to buy it ask me if you want edits.

Fully recommended ot. He is running highrate servers to remove bugs and then he will open lowrate. At least gm is online all day and helpful :)