• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] - Kornera [12/01/2018 18 CEST] [Highrate] [4fun] [Fastskill] [8.6 Quests] [6.4 graphics!]

Points added to Wenlok he won the giveaway for fastest otland response on the server 100 points were awarded to him congratulations!

Last edited:
hey do no take it against me, I just cant handle that kid, good luck with your project boy :) ask me if you got some problems.

sprites that were used in the pictures you got off me from depracated yurots engine change my mind :) and i gave them to you for free at the time actually. lmaoeooeoeo you want everything for free yet giving back to community was always issue for 1 child [ i spelled chile wrong?]
also reading that chile thread gave me so much cancer from ppl replys you got burned as fk

Cleaned the thread, please stay to the topic or create a new thread regarding the matter.

100% unprofessional 100% not recommended just check his lkatests oit in 1 week he did like 3 rollbacks LOL

The god is playing the ot, exping his chars and giving himself op items and killinng people lol. GG kanker ot