• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] [Nangijala RPG] [Custom Edited Yurots Map] START 2019-01-30 18.00 CET)

Server Website/AAC
http://nangijala.online/
Server Address
nangijala.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
serv is great but bugged since first day and gm doesnt give a shit...

deathlist still bugged, serv is now dead only 1-2 people at once (rest are mc's or some chars that are always online).

too bad cause it was a really good server

why you write i don't give a shit its really hard to work on a project solo and i have to prioritize my study first
Edit i also try to update the map quests and things everyday-

Demon Helmet has been added to the server!​
e1915f90a8e313fff3c0b55e9349d3bf.png

Server still online New Month have been added also new hunting places + quests !​

i tried to download the client, but its 404 webpage:( , is there a way i can get it?

you didnt even fix quests after a while. U just added shit outfit for $$ lmao this serv could be so good

We still work on our website and hopefully it will be done before tomorrow
/Katthult

I know this server 😁 was playing here a year ago. Very good server. Fix website i want to try it. Before server died becouse knight was very unbalanced Hope you fix it i mean utito kina, before 100 knight with missing hp and ice rapier was abble to deal 1500 DMG with one shot to other player xdd

we are currently working our website and Yalahar.
server will be launched 2019-03-29 18.00 CET
Knipsel.PNG

Server is online and website you can know create a character on the beta & play, your character will be deleted 2019-03-29
Official start: 2019-03-29 18.00 CET
Nangijala.online
Remember
the rates we use right now is only for the beta version
official rates can be found at information

So in a week will have a fresh restart?
Are you optimist? It looks like a nice work and I'd like to try but a player base is needed to be fun.

So in a week will have a fresh restart?
Are you optimist? It looks like a nice work and I'd like to try but a player base is needed to be fun.
Yes we will have a fresh restart we will also get advertisement on otservlist and some streamers we talked with 🤪