• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.92] Sabrehaven Sugar | New Real Map Server Starting 13th May 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://sugar.sabrehaven.com
Server Address
game.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Erikas Kontenis Could you "fix" task system to be able to hunt same task with teammates in party? Because now even in party share task only count for person who did last kill. :confused: However server is good and playable but tasks should be count for every party member that meets shared requirements.

Hey guys, I wish to say that thank you joining the server a lot! Also I wish to say that I have received several important feedback that I have to work on now and which will be introduced in the next server save.
1. Task kills will be shared in party.
2. Monsters will have loot messages.
3. There was a bug that druids could not conjure fireball rune so it will be fixed too.
I hope you enjoy the server all and till the tomorrow all this things will be fixed!

Hey guys, I wish to say that thank you joining the server a lot! Also I wish to say that I have received several important feedback that I have to work on now and which will be introduced in the next server save.
1. Task kills will be shared in party.
2. Monsters will have loot messages.
3. There was a bug that druids could not conjure fireball rune so it will be fixed too.
I hope you enjoy the server all and till the tomorrow all this things will be fixed!
Great additions!

Maybe regular scarab task?

Well I tried playing for 6 hours of my time, 1 hour of that digging a fucking scarab coin

I managed to get one after 20mins, upon refill and coming back I've been digging since last night for 2 hours and didnt get 1 coin, apparently the server works fine, when was the last time it took someone 20minutes to dig a scarab coin, or an hour ? it should never be that long and apparently its nothing wrong.

Why is fireballs 2x charges and not 3x?

Creating runes is 3x the original cost? why?

I'm sure if more time was wasted ill find other things that are 'wrong' but apparently its 100% real files so it cant be wrong

apart from that is all good just change mana to make runes or its pointless to make them

Last edited:
Well I tried playing for 6 hours of my time, 1 hour of that digging a fucking scarab coin

I managed to get one after 20mins, upon refill and coming back I've been digging since last night for 2 hours and didnt get 1 coin, apparently the server works fine, when was the last time it took someone 20minutes to dig a scarab coin, or an hour ? it should never be that long and apparently its nothing wrong.

I'm sure if more time was wasted ill find other things that are 'wrong' but apparently its 100% real files so it cant be wrong

apart from that is all good just change mana to make runes or its pointless to make them
Origial charges of fireball is x2 like on server, digging of scarab coin depends on luck. fe. i got mine in 1 min.

Digging scarab coin should be boosted.

Fireballs were 2x on the 7.92 version bro.

Creating runes is original formula from this version.

It's version 7.92, you have to exp with mana not with runes like on 7.4
U don't have idea how this version worked back in the days, so why u are hating?

I like the actually configuration, so funny to play.

Ye scarab coins should be boosted, fireballs should be changed.

Why whole party gets task? it should be like 2-4 people max you shouldnt be able to take 6-7 people for task it fucks up solo players

If you are making runes u are trolling wasting mana

yeah its fun to play its 7,92 whatever

if you wanna play by yourselfs on your lovely 7,92 ( you are probably lvl 19 in trainers )

u can play by yourself soon with 5 other players and new edition next week its pretty funny that u didnt have things like buy bp mf or able to make task in party I wonder what kind of low bobs played the first edition of this server which lasted whole 4 days that u didnt even make basic changes

on website it says bring me to works, but ingame bring me to when talking on ship doesn't work

and if you are gonna use this 7,92 argument all the fucking time against me trying to bring good change to give u more players
there was never any trainers on 7,92 so delete them too?
Sio heals for 100 on 60 lvl 40magic
Monsters run away into energy/fire field

Last edited:
So far so good!

I did notice last night that the server save time listed on website is 2 hours off.

New players always welcome, can help with starter sets/eq just PM me!

-Doombringerz

Sweet like Sugar updates V2
  • Druid heal friend and mass heal friend spells have fixed formulas.
  • Party task experience share can be received for 4 players in total of one monster kill. If there are 5+ players in shared exp party where all are doing task then the task point will be randomly given for the 4 of them.
  • There are no level limits for making the tasks except the low monster tasks.
  • I have updated the spells page in the website for newcomers to better understand the conjuring system and other things of the Sabrehaven 7.92 server. https://sugar.sabrehaven.com/spells.php

Back