I will be completely ignoring the further conversation about the P2W donations and your further insults. On the other hand I do understand that when you came in to the server the maximum level you managed to reach is 20 which caused you to kill approx 100 rotworms or IDK what low creatures you like to hunt in Tibia. I do understand that by killing that much rotworms the best gold you could loot is 4k. The 4k sounds a lot in comparison with 10euro=200k and the need to kill that much rotworms to get 200k. However, the game is not about to end in the caves of rotworms. And I don't know if you have ever tried to hunt anything else in any server and in any Tibia. For example, for regular level 100 player the 200k would simply mean the cost of 2 deaths. 5 blessings = 50k + 1 AOL = 50k which in total is 100k loss per one death. I believe that in an example where a single death in according the ratio of OP donation shop costs 5 euro is an extraordinary expensive death no? All in all, it will depend on how you will be comparing the ratio of value.
Also, regarding the concept of P2W:
- There are no donation items in shop
- There are no hunting places, map areas which could be visited exclusively only by players who pays IRL money
- The only one donation item is Sabrehaven talon which could be looted from monsters too
- The actual value of 5 euro is the price of full blessed death.
- The statements about it is not fair to get money from donation shop in the beginning of server launch is incorrect position too. The whole concept of donations is that if you don't have too much time to spend online however you have spare euro to support the server development then the donations will help you to benefit in the short run but not in the long run when the death of price of 5 euro would sound absurdly costly.
I only pointed out facts, things you already made. You're disregarding my opinion and feedback based on what? An assumption that I'm a Rotworm killer and never done anything else on Tibia or OTS? I had a 100 EK on 7.1-2 and a member of Tapherial, and played on more then a few accounts that are well known by many real old schoolers in Tibia. I was hunting demons, heroes and dl's with Tibias at the time best and highest players before you even knew what Tibia was.
You changing the Talons now isin't going to make a difference. The damage is already done and there's no reversing it.
Hard reset or a new world. Advertise a week in advance.