• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Arcania! [25.11, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Arcania.png
[Launch date]:
[25.11.2022, Friday 18:00 CET]

[Website]:
www.Realera.org
World: Arcania

[Fansites]:
Facebook
Discord

[World configuration]:
-Datacenter France, Gravelines (Europe),
-RPG Medium-rate 8.0 Realmap server,
-World type: PVP-Enforced,
-Custom Client,
-Advanced proxy system!
-Built-in cam system.
-Server save at 10:00 AM.
-Own Wikipedia (in progress)

[Experience stage]:
1-20 -> 10x
21-40 -> 8x
41-60 -> 5x
61-80 -> 4x
81-100 -> 3x
101-120 -> 2x
121-150 -> 1.5x
151-999 -> 1x

[Game Configuration]:
Game Features

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Decrease frag: 16h(Golden account), 24h without
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 3 days
-Final ban time: 7 days

**Create character on new world Fanatic 24h before start and recieve +2 days Golden Account!
**More information about the server is in Game Features which might change anythime.​

Corrupted - video of punio giving himself items, its same owner as realesta - Punio & Ruth
Spoofed - you xlog on trainers your character stays there till sever dies (2 weeks), there are around 250~ unique players while counter shows 3000
Unskilled staff - all features are bought not created
Bugged - crashes often and items get cloned, then you have to wait till they hire someone to fix it before you can play again + alot of bugs on map

100% scam

Niece my dream is exp again and again and 100x again lv to fight and after 2-3 weeks OTS is ded.

Niece my dream is exp again and again and 100x again lv to fight and after 2-3 weeks OTS is ded.
Dunno why non of them at least make a high rate server where you can reach late game fast and then have some fun... They have late game content with bosses and sht for 180+ level when in reality only 10 people reach those levels before the server dies.

I guess everyone knows how those servers work. Just a month of fun for streamer's audience and thats it. I dont like this kind of servers but there are people who enjoy this so w/e 🤷‍♂️

Exactly, they making mid/mid-low rates, you exping for like 7 days if u got normal life with job etc, then u fighting 3 days and server is dead.

How about instead of just crying show me a better designed server? All you lot do is whine and quit after a week cause you died few times or cant keep up with no lifers. If you cant play cause you have a job then just buy a char to keep the longetivity of the server its that simple they cost 50 euro pocket money tops I just sold my char on New World fresh server after 2 weeks for 350eu so there's that. Otherwise we wont have anything for months and maybe eventually forever cause global tibia stated they wont bring it back. ON a side note I do agree it would be better for a change to have people start at level 100 or smth and skill rate being 3x while mana 2x with 4mp per 2 sec? Means hardly anyone will play knight or pally, only those who have a team to hunt with from the start.

Back