• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

[France] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Fanatic [22.07, Friday 18:00 CET] Shaders | Auras | Cams!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

duchs

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
There is max 500 real online. Pół here have like 10 chara for one persone.

Tampik

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
In tibiantis, all cottages are busy and 90% players of the server relogin on tasker in cottages, and on realera 90% relogates mc chars on monk trainers, and the Monk trainers are probably busy too.

I think that both servers can compete with each other in terms of mc chars relogating in the pz zone.

Geralt

Reaction score
In tibiantis, all cottages are busy and 90% players of the server relogin on tasker in cottages, and on realera 90% relogates mc chars on monk trainers, and the Monk trainers are probably busy too.

I think that both servers can compete with each other in terms of mc chars relogating in the pz zone.
nie godej, pobijemy nobow
@topic
gonna check it should be great xoxoxo

wronson

Reaction score
have you ever thought about creating few secret quests? that could make some people not leave after few weeks or so i think

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
There is max 500 real online. Pół here have like 10 chara for one persone.
It's 8.0. Real tibia limits number of players, because there is not enough place on map.. on 12.x map.
You can't get more than 800 'real' players on 8.0. If there is 2000 online, they must go trainers or make runes.

Edit: you can get 2k+ on rook, as Kasteria did on start, but few hours later most of them must go trainers.