• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Spectrum [11.02, Friday 18:00 CET] New content, systems and features!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
272245310_281458650741618_7859693520532131035_n.png
[Launch date]:
[11.02, Friday 18:00 CET]

[Website]:
www.Realera.org
World: Spectrum

[Fansites]:
Facebook
Discord

[World configuration]:
-Datacenter France, Gravelines (Europe),
-RPG Medium-rate 8.0 Realmap server,
-World type: PVP-Enforced,
-Custom Client,

[Experience stage]:
1 20 8x
21 40 6x
41 60 4x
61 80 3x
81 100 2x
101 150 1.5x
151 999 1x

[Game Configuration]:
Game Features | Realera Online

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Decrease frag: 16h(Golden account), 24h without
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 3 days
-Final ban time: 7 days

**Create character on new world Spectrum 24h before start and recieve +2 days Golden Account!
**More information about the server is in Game Features which might change anythime.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Another bit lower rate version. Join, if you have no job. I for myself working 40h/week, so Im out. GL

Again low rate for some unemployed tibia players. Server where you need to spend 10 days if you are normal player to make decent char for a war. Then u can play another 3 days and server is empty/dead.
Why u all want these low rated servers? I mean i dont want 100X 50X and 10X on end, but like 61-80 -6x 81-100- x4 100+x3

Again low rate for some unemployed tibia players. Server where you need to spend 10 days if you are normal player to make decent char for a war. Then u can play another 3 days and server is empty/dead.
Why u all want these low rated servers? I mean i dont want 100X 50X and 10X on end, but like 61-80 -6x 81-100- x4 100+x3
You have to understand that 9/10 Tibia players are unemployed, living on welfare :)

Our team saw the rates, laughed and exit this shit, what happend with ots ppls calling super lowrate midrate/highrate??? This js like medivia 7.4 same rates just that its 8.0 fking shit

Finally a server that fits perfect for me. I will definitely try it out, it has everything nowadays servers need.

First of all, good, not corrupted support staff, that will always wait for you in help channel, to answer your questions, or to check if your report about botting player is valid.

good, balances rates, which will make people have fun from exping their characters FOR YEARS

training monks, which will cause new and even higher than before world records of stock tibia players at 1 server !!!!!!!! TIBIANS, WILL WE REACH 5000 THIS TIME ? CAN WE DO THIS ? YES WE CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope every team will open their eyes, and we will gather on first open battle ankrahmun, 5 days after server starts.

Yours, Typloshiion Pvp Legenden, the only one forever, ayeeeeeeeee _/

Eloth 10x static is coming! Be prepared.

I think realera should lower rates abit
I dont know whats worse static 10x or this 1x sht lmaooo...

On 10x Kasteria you will have 300 levels in 3-4 days, and then you will just quit because you wont be able to kill anyone

Lmao the rates .... who asked for this? I couldnt think of worse rates...

To and see that Trapera orsha sht and copy their rates, people are at least having fun there, this will be a misrable expirience for everyone

I dont know whats worse static 10x or this 1x sht lmaooo...

On 10x Kasteria you will have 300 levels in 3-4 days, and then you will just quit because you wont be able to kill
If you manage to make even 200 in 2 weeks I will give you 100 euro 😄

This is not kastiera and it is not gonna be 12.0 Tibia bless like on Kasteria, nostalrius and Realera. It will be old school blessing system.

Wonder how long it will last this time... 1 week?

Owner already made 300 spoof-chars but dosnt have the brain to hide them until now... so I guess 300 chars will be spoofed on launch? For sure fun to play with yourself.
So sad to see the desperation on this 999th edition 😔

If you manage to make even 200 in 2 weeks I will give you 100 euro 😄

This is not kastiera and it is not gonna be 12.0 Tibia bless like on Kasteria, nostalrius and Realera. It will be old school blessing system.
You underestimate Polacks and 10x, you won't be able to hunt every single player down...

Even if its barren 8.0 map, there are op places like Okolnir arena, POI, etc... where ppl will get 10-15kk/h and since your and other non-polish teams cant match Polando activty you will fall down hard behind in levels after first 3 days and that will be it...

This is something Originaltibia.com did alongside Kasteria 3 years ago, they would make high rate no bless tibia where everyone would be between 90-140 level, you would lose 10 levels per battle dying once or twice and that was staged exp, with last stage 3x.

And i played every version of that so I know what I am talking about, not a single version lasted more than 7 days, because it all hets repetetive and boring.

Kasteria has a perfect world/map/gameolay for a normal staged highrate like 10x to 100, 7x to 130, 5 x to 180, 4x to 220 & 3x rest ... with high loot rate that would be a perfect for fighting and keeping it fun...

Really nice ots, creating avalanche runes to make druid strongers and all vocations can use IT, tombs are full of sorcerers abusing IT - but still 3k online ye

I love those RP bot farms on deserts perma farming scarab coins which can be sold for 100gp each. Easy money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back