• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][8.6 EVO] Vrist Ots - the first 100% free ots! Without sms shop!

kawon

o.O
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders ;)

I would like to present to you the first 100% free open tibia server - without sms shop :)

So, you can have many questions:
Why this server is free? How will pay the dedicated server? Why do not you care about profit?
I do it because I promised regular players. A dedicated server is maintained with the other projects, which now do, so I decided to introduce new rules in the world ots. End of earning the players!

What is it Vrist ots?
This is probably the biggest evolution ots on the world. A few hundred exp places, more than 150 quest + special mission at npc which provide entertainment for a long time (original script).

START SERVER:
16.02.2013r. at 4:00 p.m. Polish time (16:00)

RECORD ONLINE: 537
WWW: Vrist OTS - Latest News
IP: vrist.net
PORT: 7171

EXP STAGES:

10-50 = 140x
51-100 = 120x
101-150 = 90x
151-200 = 70x
201-250 = 50x
251-300 = 25x
301-350 = 15x
351-400 = 9x
401-450 = 5x
451+ 3x

Skills: x30
Magic:
x15
Loot: x2
RedSkull - 15 frags,
BlackSkull - 20 frags,
Frag time - 5 hours,
Dedicated server:
Intel i7 920 4x 2x 2.66+ GHz
24GB DDR3 RAM
100Mb/s

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

So invite your friends and join to game!
See you in Vrist Ots ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
looks like some kind of copy past server. Like all evo servers do thb. I greatly like that you took out the donation / shop system. gonna giv eit a try

8 days until it opens? Don't make me laugh, what's the point in advertising. Do you not read the rules?

150 quests XD i dont believe sry you gave to us screen with only 5~quests

This map have about 80MB ;) Trust me, in this ots you have very much quests and without good team you haven't chance to complete this ;)

150 quests? i will look it up haha. ;o

You're racist? Omg children...

No, If you expect english players, your suppost to have the website and pictures in English..
This server is not hosted on a dedicated server, it is a home computer it is hosted on..
I am crying..

No, If you expect english players, your suppost to have the website and pictures in English..
This server is not hosted on a dedicated server, it is a home computer it is hosted on..
I am crying..

This is hosted od this server:
beztytuuwdp.jpg

Far from the first donation free ot lol, and don't expect other than polish players when you have everything on polish.
This will be a pure pl server if you don't change that, but if all your advertisement is true it could be a nice server if you make it english speaking :)

Back